Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (447)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

classic beam bracket replacement.

Hey all,thanks for all the responses to my last cross beam query. But on things go,I'm gonna replace the brackets but there is rot where th…

Started by matt connolly

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by matt connolly

Bahamian mooring

For many of us this is a normal practice, but i found that many cruisers are lead by 'fears' of what can happen if they don't put the boat…

Started by alex

14 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Raf

Hove to

How hove to is done on a cat? Please. I know how to do it on a mono and this is tacking without releasing the jib and when the jib is taken…

Started by Raf

2 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Cork boards for soundproof and thermal insulation

Hello, the noise of an heavy rain on the roof in thin plywood tranform the hull in a big drum and my head also after half an hour . I have…

Started by laurent

2 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Bretter

What's in a name ?

I have been meaning to do this for a while - what did you call your boat and why ?? Some names seem selfevident like parhaps "peace" but wh…

Started by Galway Bay

53 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by alex

Marina in brazil

Hi everyone, especially all of you who live or have good knowledge of brazil. I am imminently due to cross from Cape Town to brazil with m…

Started by Marty Peters

8 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Repower of my Narai MK IV

I am thinking to use a 50hp Yamaha high-thrust mounted on my rebuilt/strengthened sled using the extension to get a 25" shaft length. Any…

Started by John Allan

0 Jun 7, 2013

special sails made by LEE sails Hongkong

check this ;link and find out about our experience with LEE sails http://wharrambuilders.ning.com/group/tiki46/forum/topics/tiki-46-sails-m

Started by wakataitea

0 May 30, 2013

Namaste ( Tiki 26 ) South Africa

Please can you contact me with any equipment for this boat. I need a full set of sails, an outboard and all the other small stuff. I'm base…

Started by Jesse Walker

0 May 21, 2013

bateau en vrac et agence de courtage bidon

Salut , nous avions trouvé un pahi 42 a vendre en Grece par le biais d'une agence  ,Ionian boat assistance ,le bateau était soi disant en t…

Started by thomashenry

1 May 18, 2013
Reply by Galway Bay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service