Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged '31' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pahi 31' launched end 2013

We sell our Pahi 31' (unfortunately, we don't find time to cruise) She was launched in november 2013. Except two crossbeam that have to bee…

Started by guerin

16 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Archie

Boom on a Tiki 31 wingsail

In Tiki 31 there are booms on the mainsail and the mizzen sail (Wharram wingsail). Have you folks had problems with headsail sheets getting…

Started by Panu Väänänen

9 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Ian R

Pahi 31 French Papers to give away

Dear all! I am giving away "Stella del mare", amateur build 1984. It's a beloved Pahi 31 - or rather it's plans (scan and copies are left)…

Started by stella

9 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by stella

Pahi 31 in scaps for sale

Dear all! After 6 years in court I am selling "Stella del mare". I did finally win against the professional skipper who sold it to me, but…

Started by stella

8 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by stella

Rounded bilges and daggerboards on modified Tiki31

I am offered an unfinished tiki31 modified project. The main modification is the original V-shaped lower part of the hulls were  done in st…

Started by Arthur Jacobs

0 Mar 24, 2016

Exchange Tiki 26 plans with Pahi 31 plans: anyone?

Hiya all - I have an unused set of Tiki26 plans (#416) and I'd like to trade them with an equivalent, complete and unused set of Pahi 31 pl…

Started by Pippo

0 Aug 12, 2015

Tiki 31 Plans For Sale in the US

I have an unused set of plans for a Tiki 31 if anyone is interested. I/they are in Southern California and can be shipped most anywhere in…

Started by William Baer

2 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by William Baer

3 x crossbeam Pahi 31

Apologies for posting untitled photos !!  if one of you care to tell me where I went wrong - much appreciated. Photos show  - deck layout,…

Started by Galway Bay

8 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Andrés

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service