Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Other Boat Systems (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 21 rear trampoline

I'm fitting a rear tramp to my Tiki 21. I want to maximise the available space. I've tested a fibreglass windsurfer mast as a support pole.…

Started by Ian Bamsey

25 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Power & hot water systems on outboard-equipped Wharrams?

If you have a large Wharram with outboards, what do you do for heated water and electrical generation? On of the advantages of some the die…

Started by Rusty Gesner

9 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

Wreko Gas Stove also uses waste oil

Hans, Hopefully you will see this post. I see in a photo of your galley that you have a Wreko cooker? It seems almost unbelievable, but acc…

Started by Rusty Gesner

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by wakataitea

Tiki 38 tiller auto pilot

Hi all, Some of you did already installed an tiller autopilot on their Tiki 38 or any Wharram ...? and what is the best way to install .?…

Started by Shundo

12 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by stella

Autopilot

I have a blog post on an autopilot setup for the Tiki 21 for anyone interested - discussion welcome. http://tiki21littlecat.blogspot.com/20

Started by Roger

23 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Steve Turner

Steering Drum design

I am just building my steering system and there isn't a lot of detail on how to make the drum.   The question I have is does the drum have…

Started by Mike Haromy

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Jordan Series Drogue: 12-strand or double-braid. . .

I have the cones for a JSD and need to insert the flat nylon ties into the line. Here are some shots of the nylon ties inserted into 1/2" 1…

Started by kim whitmyre

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by kim whitmyre

Rudder lashings instead of pintles and gudgeons

I have a 40 foot Narai and was considering changing the now worn aluminium bronze rudder fittings for the Tiki style lashings. I would be i…

Started by Don Brazier

6 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Don Brazier

BEST PROPELLER FOR YAMAHA 9,9 HP

Hello Guys (and Ladies) hope the new year started OK for all of you. our was great here down in Uruguay. we are now planning a new cruisin…

Started by alex

4 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Olivier R.

Ackerman angle

Ihave a Tangaroa 4 and want to add the ackerman angle feature on the rudders--could somebody give me the formula or a place to look?? Thank…

Started by Mark Hamill

13 May 15, 2012
Reply by andy solywoda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service