Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'tiki' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 38 aluminum tiller bar

Is there anyone with some ideas or images of an aluminum tiller bar for the Tiki 38. What should be the diameter and the wall? And the conn…

Started by Giovani Frisene

8 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Brett Parker

Deckpod Modification Tiki 38

Hi guys, this is Giovani from Brazil, I am currently about to finish building a Tiki 38. I intent to live aboard.Here in Brazil we have bas…

Started by Giovani Frisene

16 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Budget Boater

Wharram build in New Mexico

Hey everyone,  Emily and I just got back from a drive all night road trip to Albuquerque to visit and learn from Axel.  He is close to fi…

Started by Jeff Lindsey

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Axel

WHARRAM TIKI 26 CATAMARAN FOR SALE $15k USD

Hei Matau is for sale. I am selling because my crew has mutinied over the lack of a "proper" head and galley. I personally love the spartan…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

Tiki 26 Stands

I found a tiki 26 that needs to be restored a couple hours away from me and am finally picking it up in the next week or so. I was hoping t…

Started by Matthew Harrison

2 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

Tiki 30 custom build or Wharram plan option ??

Hi , I have just joined the group and am interested in building a Tiki 30 for possible blue water adventures. I have seen this Tiki 30 in t…

Started by Lindsay

8 May 14, 2017
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Rudimentary Gin pole mast lifting.

I enlisted the help of a couple of lads and a liveaboard to help me lift my mast on Saturday.A combination of strong winds and fecklessness…

Started by paul anderson

7 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paul anderson

Looking for a Tiki 38 or Pahi 42

Hello good Wharram folk,  I'm just posting on the off chance someone somewhere might be about too, or know of ,one of the above boats comin…

Started by Anthony hunt

16 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Brett Parker

Looking for Wharrams in French Polynesia

Hi, My partner and I are thinking about moving to a cat, specifically one of models in the 38 to 46 foot range (Tiki 38, 46, Pahi 42 or Nar…

Started by Chris Harris

11 May 15, 2016
Reply by Andy Best-Dunkley

Rounded bilges and daggerboards on modified Tiki31

I am offered an unfinished tiki31 modified project. The main modification is the original V-shaped lower part of the hulls were  done in st…

Started by Arthur Jacobs

0 Mar 24, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service