Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 30 sails for sale

I sell a full set of sails for a Tiki 30. I lost my boat early in its life to a typhoon and the sails never got a lot of use. They are almo…

Started by Ralf

2 Jun 28
Reply by Ralf

Nice tiki 38 for sale in nz $75,000 nz

google trademe NZ Tiki 38 and you should find the ad with details and photos, could swap for the proceeds of selling a Spanish olive farm! 

Started by dave tomlinson

1 Apr 9
Reply by dave tomlinson

Price reduced for Tiki 46 Peace IV

Price reduced for Tiki 46 Peace IV.   Peace is now priced at $99,000 US.  This is a crazy and rediculous price for a good, well built, oce…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

3 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

WHARRAM TIKI 26 CATAMARAN FOR SALE $15k USD

Hei Matau is for sale. I am selling because my crew has mutinied over the lack of a "proper" head and galley. I personally love the spartan…

Started by Randall Anselmo

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Randall Anselmo

Tiki26 for sale in Vermont, The Wife chimes in.

Dearest Wharram Tribe, I have thoroughly enjoyed sailing with Randy in the Hei Matau unlike his "crew has mutinied" comment, she is a true…

Started by Randall Anselmo

0 Sep 13, 2017

Pahi 26 in perfect condition for sale in Norway

Hi everyone, Well time has come and with heavy heart i will sell my Pahi 26 ANNALENA., due to my heath condition. I finished the build in 2…

Started by Roman kogalin

0 May 16, 2017

Tiki 30 fore sale in denmark

boat building number is 33 built in 1998 it is built in mahogany plywood.The reason i sell that I cant afford it. And afford to keep it in…

Started by Ole Hougaard

10 May 8, 2016
Reply by Bart Koop

Looking for a good Wharram Tikki 30" to 38" near South East Asia

Hi, I have been a fan of the Wharram Tikki design, for the past 2 years, and am ready to get 1 if in good condition and available in the re…

Started by Jeryl Sim

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Nigel Signal

Tiki 21 for sale- PRICE REDUCED!

Lying Islamorada, FL.   Call or email Dan.  305-664-0190 (no texts)  svforeveryoung@hotmail.com   Forever Young is for sale (formally Eleme…

Started by Danielle Price

0 Mar 20, 2016

Tiki 26 For Sale

I'm selling my nearly complete Tiki 26, currently in a shed near Atlanta. 90% complete. Includes: Both hulls cockpit forward, main and aft…

Started by Russell and Janet Puryear

0 Dec 2, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service