Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'Tiki' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

distance between the bow centerlines of a Tiki 26

Hello all,  my name is Jimmy and I am the new owner of a Tiki 26 that was left here on lake Bacalar.  The crossbeams were so rotten they fe…

Started by jimmy clarizio

3 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by jimmy clarizio

distance between the bow centerlines of a Tiki 26

Hello all,  my name is Jimmy and I am the new owner of a Tiki 26 that was left here on lake Bacalar.  The crossbeams were so rotten they fe…

Started by jimmy clarizio

0 Jul 31, 2014

Tiki 21 Tiller Length

The tillers on my Tiki 21 come forward to a point a few inches over and above the main hatches. They sit raised up a few inches, but to ope…

Started by Ian Bamsey

5 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Reefing Ties

I'm about to rig my Tiki 21. The sail has reefing grommets, but they are empty.  Can anyone tell my the right type of cord to fit here, an…

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Tiki 21 Supports for mast

Has anyone got a scheme for two supports on which to place the mast during river/canal navigation with the tiki 21? Thanks

Started by Stefano Silvestri

1 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Jay Bennett

TIKI 26 - ROTTEN TILLER. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS CASE?

Hi everyone, my Tiki 26 has a cracked, rotten tiller.  I've reinforced it temporarily, to get me home (see photos).   I guess water got in…

Started by Chris Boxer

14 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Chris Boxer

Tiki 21 rear trampoline

I'm fitting a rear tramp to my Tiki 21. I want to maximise the available space. I've tested a fibreglass windsurfer mast as a support pole.…

Started by Ian Bamsey

25 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Compass position on Tiki 21

Where is the best place to mount a compass on a Tiki 21?  I need to plan for this, so what type of compass would you choose, where to mount…

Started by Ian Bamsey

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by kim whitmyre

Tiki 46 Speed under Power?

If you have a Tiki 46, what is your maximum sustained speed under power, and what form of propulsion type/model/HP of engine(s) do you have…

Started by Rusty Gesner

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by wakataitea

Hull Epoxy and Paint Renovation

Ok, so all the paint is off my Tiki 21. After removing the paint (not by sanding) I'm cleaning up the surface by sanding. Clearly I'm takin…

Started by Ian Bamsey

11 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Marty Peters

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service