Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Building Wharrams's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, sorry I was not clear. In my case I am guessing that I will finish this stock o…"

Building Wharrams replied Nov 5, 2017 to Leaving the pumps on the epoxy containers?

5 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Sean Maguire

"Thank you for sharing your story. I am at the start of my Tiki 38 build and I am loo…"

Building Wharrams replied Nov 3, 2017 to Life while boat building

2 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Building Wharrams

"Hello Budget Boater, Which brand of epoxy is your favorite and can you explain wh…"

Building Wharrams replied Oct 9, 2017 to Is it recommended to coat whole sheets of plywood with epoxy before any cutting?

12 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Stewart Coates

"Hello Axel, Today I made a good start at the Gougeon Brothers book. Thank you for…"

Building Wharrams replied Oct 9, 2017 to Is it recommended to coat whole sheets of plywood with epoxy before any cutting?

12 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Stewart Coates

"Hello Axel, thank you for your extensive answer. I am going to need some more time t…"

Building Wharrams replied Oct 8, 2017 to Is it recommended to coat whole sheets of plywood with epoxy before any cutting?

12 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Stewart Coates

"Thank you very much for your answer. I did not think about it in that way. Now it is…"

Building Wharrams replied Sep 25, 2017 to Is it recommended to coat whole sheets of plywood with epoxy before any cutting?

12 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Stewart Coates

"Thank you very much guys, that's great advice and help."

Building Wharrams replied Sep 20, 2017 to Sanders recommendation needed for Tiki 38

5 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Chuck Valley

"Thank you Björn for your reply on my question. And also Olivier, thank you for the…"

Building Wharrams replied Aug 15, 2017 to Tiki 38, Bruynzeel Hechthout, 9mm not a standard size

5 Aug 15, 2017

"Thank you for your reply Budget Boater"

Building Wharrams replied Aug 2, 2017 to Tiki 38, Bruynzeel Hechthout, 9mm not a standard size

5 Aug 15, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service