Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Rod McLaren's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the responses. They lead to more questions: Budget Boater - I like you…"

Rod McLaren replied Apr 3 to Two component paint

10 Apr 10
Reply by agur paesüld

"I would agree with everything that has been said. I estimated I put in 700-750 hours…"

Rod McLaren replied Apr 3 to Time estimated to build a Wharram catamaran are they accurate?

19 May 9
Reply by agur paesüld

"Congratulations on your decision, Gary. The Woods catamarans look like excellent boa…"

Rod McLaren replied Mar 10 to How long to get a Tiki 26 from trailer to sailing?

23 Jun 28
Reply by curt goodnight

"Good morning, Gary,  As I wait for JWD to ship my Mana 24 kit (kit #3, they tell me)…"

Rod McLaren replied Mar 10 to How long to get a Tiki 26 from trailer to sailing?

23 Jun 28
Reply by curt goodnight

"Thanks, Budget. As soon as I saw 'donation thermometer" I remembered seeing it. Too…"

Rod McLaren replied Mar 9 to Support This Site!

67 Mar 9
Reply by Rod McLaren

"Good morning, All, I have been a mostly inactive member until very recently as I pre…"

Rod McLaren replied Mar 9 to Support This Site!

67 Mar 9
Reply by Rod McLaren

"Thank you, so much for posting these photos, Curt. This is inspiring. If you can do…"

Rod McLaren replied Mar 1 to trailer loading- winch on or float on?

11 Mar 12
Reply by Bruce Williams

"Has there been follow-up on this trailer with the "swing out" bunks? Would sure like…"

Rod McLaren replied Feb 28 to trailer loading- winch on or float on?

11 Mar 12
Reply by Bruce Williams

"Hi, Ian. Thanks for the comments. I have indeed been blessed with a good life. I do…"

Rod McLaren replied Feb 12 to Jib & Spinnaker Sheeting

32 Feb 14
Reply by Ian Bamsey

"Nice job on the asymetrical. It looks great. I look forward to seeing it in action."

Rod McLaren replied Feb 10 to Jib & Spinnaker Sheeting

32 Feb 14
Reply by Ian Bamsey

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service