Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Want to Sell (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

main sail for sale

I recently lost my 40' Skip Johnson trimaran due to some one else's careless anchoring( he drug and broke my anchor line and put me on the…

Started by Russell Matter

0 Aug 3, 2017

Tiki 30 (No 122) abandoned project.

Hello Fellow Wharram Folks. I would like to let you know that I have the plans for a Tiki 30 No 122. I purchased them from "Wharram" some y…

Started by Alan Tennant

9 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Richard Cosburn

Tangaroa for sale, Santa Barbara California USA

Just spotted this Tangaroa on Craigs List, Santa Barbara https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/boa/6114204747.html

Started by Sasquatch

0 May 17, 2017

Pahi 26 in perfect condition for sale in Norway

Hi everyone, Well time has come and with heavy heart i will sell my Pahi 26 ANNALENA., due to my heath condition. I finished the build in 2…

Started by Roman kogalin

0 May 16, 2017

Tehini for sale

The sad day has arrived when I have to offer my beloved Tehini for sale. Wowie Zowie began in 2003 and is built from BS 1088 marine plywood…

Started by Anthony McLeod

8 May 11, 2017
Reply by Fabian Guenther

Pahi 42 for sale "BANANAS"

Dear Friends, I finished my sailingtime, so I sell my Pahi 42. She was build in 1981 to 1985 in Nederland.  Cames with original paper and b…

Started by Wolfgang Fürlinger

4 May 6, 2017
Reply by bruno legenne

tiki 26 square meters wet surface

Hello, I have to paint the hulls of my tiki 26 and I have to buy  the antifouling. does anybody knows how many square meters is the wet su…

Started by adriano meis

4 May 3, 2017
Reply by adriano meis

Pahi 31'

New price for a quick sell ! 6800 € We sell our Pahi 31' because we don't have any harbour place to stay. She was launched in november 20…

Started by guerin

9 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by bruno legenne

DEAL OF THE CENTURY

Reduced Tiki 30 project boat. $1000.00 for Tiki 30 project boat. Buyer is responsible for removal by the end of April of this year 2016 Cal…

Started by Arlo Kleinrath

4 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Brad Ingram

3 small Pahi for sale in France

https://www.leboncoin.fr/annonces/offres/midi_pyrenees/occasions/?th=1&q=wharram all with original central rigging . But very easy to m…

Started by laurent

8 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by laurent

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service