Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Building Techniques and Solutions (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tanenui with Tiki Crossbeams/Lashings upgrade

Anyone seen, have pics or know where I can find pics of Tanenui with the Tiki Crossbeams/Lashing upgrade? I have looked every where I can t…

Started by Allen Bosely

0 Apr 6, 2015

"U CANT RUN" from balkan shipyards

so this is what I got up to today, what a blast....... check out the photos and video, enjoy.....   all d best     rael https://youtu.be/

Started by rael dobkins

0 Mar 26, 2015

Material list for tiki 26

Would anyone like to share with me the material list for the tiki 26>. Just doing a cost comparison with tiki 30 . Cheers Pat

Started by patrick lennon

6 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by patrick lennon

"magic tension" from "Balkan shipyards"

Hi all, anyway, here's how anybody can make a turnbuckle..... I came up with this concept because I needed small turnbuckles that can ta…

Started by rael dobkins

2 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by rael dobkins

Hull alignment and crossbeam position

I had to dismantle my Tiki 46 and lift the crossbeams in order to change the pinholes on the crossbeams according to the design. Those cros…

Started by Cute Helles

12 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by john james

Catwalk

I like the idea of having a catwalk to the forestay like on bigger cats on my tiki30. Here is a photo from Jacques. Has anyone adapted this…

Started by SoLong

5 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

beam lashing material

as every year I'm going to put  together my tiki 26, and as every year I've got doubts about lashing material. I've read spectra is better…

Started by adriano meis

2 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by SoLong

Tiki 30 Mast - Shrouds rubbing Gaff

I have just taken down my wooden mast for servicing and to replace the standing rigging as it is now10 years old.  I also want to try and s…

Started by Dave

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by SoLong

reduce the beam of a tiki 21 ?

I am a lake sailor these days and probably will be for the foreseeable future . My question to those more experienced is  : what would be t…

Started by chester mcintire

12 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Roger

Pre- coating and pre-glassing Ply Panels

Hi I am looking for information regarding workflow and techniques for pre coating and glassing ply panels before assembly.B oat will be a T…

Started by patrick lennon

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by patrick lennon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service