Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ruth Wharram

I just got an email from Hanneke saying that "Ruth Wharram has passed away Sept 4 at theage of 92 at home in Devoran.  Her health had been…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

15 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by wakataitea

New owner of a Tangaroa

I'm up here in Michigan and have purchased Brian's Tangaroa. Plan on a 2 month refit and then sailing back to Florida via New York. If some…

Started by Herb Moore

9 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Derek Eggers

bottom painting without haul out in marina

We did it!  We painted the bottom of our Tiki 46, Peace, without expensive haul out at a marina.  We did it for free on the beach!  Here is…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

13 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Roger

Tiki 36

To all wharramists: 2 weeks ago  I have finally realized my long dream and acquired the Tiki 36 Pelican formerly Tamalaa. She is now in Bre…

Started by Jean-Michel Bader

3 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by paul anderson

structural concern

Hi all. I've found a tiki 30 for sale and considering to buy it but, the boat wasn't build by plan and I am much puzzled about the engineer…

Started by Raf

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Raf

2013 Spring Wharram Meet Islamorada, FL... Who all is going?

So I was just curious who from this site would be attending this years meet down in the Keys.

Started by Brandon Gamble

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Brandon Gamble

maximum beam?

I have to make new beams for my recently bought tangaroa mk 4. The current overall beam is 6.2 meters there about,the old beams have 11 lam…

Started by matt connolly

0 Aug 4, 2013

fast trip crossing.. singapore - rodrigues island 3200nm to go

we, wakataitea, made it... a non-stop trip from Singapore to Rodrigues island in the Indian ocean. read more.... http://www.sailingadventur

Started by wakataitea

11 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

more cross beam issues..

Ive been inspecting the rot in my tangaroa mk 4 beams and are not happy with what im finding so far....im yet to chase it to its extent but…

Started by matt connolly

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Raf

classic beam bracket replacement.

Hey all,thanks for all the responses to my last cross beam query. But on things go,I'm gonna replace the brackets but there is rot where th…

Started by matt connolly

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by matt connolly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service