Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'Tangaroa' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tangaroa MK1

Wharram 36 to sell in Greece. British flag, secure swing mooring for free.Need to refurbish deck and sme details Price 12000€

Started by Jean paul VACANDARE

4 Oct 19, 2023
Reply by Gregory Lloyd Sisson

Any and all photos of a Tangaroa MK IV

G’day everyone, Im a 23 year old in the marine sparky trade in New Zealand, live on a little yacht currently but my heart is set on buildin…

Started by Keanu

18 Sep 17, 2022
Reply by Derek Snyder

RONGO

Plans are being offered in a limited edition. Looks like the plans drawings are about at least as good as the Tane plans I have for compar…

Started by Graeme

0 Oct 18, 2019

Tangaroa Mk IV with junk rig "AORAI" for sale

Hello, some people here will know AORAI as one of  the junk rigged Wharrams around. After three years of cruising from Europe down to Bu…

Started by Thomas Mallunat

11 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Rogerio Martin

New owner of a Tangaroa

I'm up here in Michigan and have purchased Brian's Tangaroa. Plan on a 2 month refit and then sailing back to Florida via New York. If some…

Started by Herb Moore

9 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Derek Eggers

Rudders on the Tangaroa

My rudders will need some attention so I plan to take them off give a good sanding and closer inspection.  Reinforce with glass where neede…

Started by Herb Moore

6 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Galway Bay

Wharram Tangaroa MKIV+ '02 For Sale -- Florida Keys, USA

My Tangaroa is for sale.  $65,000.  Built '02 of the best materials.  2x8 hp Yam 4-stoke outboards, 230w of solar with huge battery capacit…

Started by Dan Kunz

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Dan

Mast Height for Tangaroa MK1 formerly Taraipo, now Monali.

Hi All, I am now the owner of a Tangaroa Mk1 formerly known as Taraipo and now renamed Monali.  Taraipo was dismasted in 2002 and has been…

Started by Wanjoo Kim

8 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by dennis schneider

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service