Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Sails and Rigs (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing main mast T38

Hi all I have to remove my main mast . I’m hope I can use the mizen  mast and gaff as a crane . I estimate the weight at 60 KG. And have ma…

Started by Raymond O'Neill

1 Aug 7, 2019
Reply by Bart

Troubles with my rig

Bonjour,  We went out with my Tiki 21 yesterday in winds from 15 to 20, some 25 gusts. Some chop. We finished with a reef in both main and…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

7 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by agur paesüld

Tiki 46 Mast.....help.

Okay.  Please correct me if i'm wrong on any of this.   I'm looking for masts for my Tiki 46. I would prefer aluminium but i cannot find 7-…

Started by Mike Haromy

18 Jun 6, 2019
Reply by Bart

Tiki 38 rigging question

On my plans, that are old, there is no list of the requirements for line/running rigging on the T38. Can anyone tell me if they have this i…

Started by Axel

2 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by Axel

sails for tiki 26

where do i buy sails for tiki 26 in the us

Started by barry easter

1 Apr 25, 2019
Reply by Maxim Jurgens

Rigging specs for tiki 30

Hi I just purchased a Tiki 30 with 10 year old galvanized rigging. I am thinking I may replace the rigging in the near future and was wond…

Started by patrick lennon

3 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Maxim Jurgens

Asymmetrical spinnaker tiki 26

thinking of adding light weather sail to my Tiki 26. Anyone have any experience doing this? How would one go about developing the correct m…

Started by patrick lennon

5 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by michael k

Tiki 21: Bowsprit length and thickness

Bonjour, Inspired by Ian Bamsey, I have found some carbon tube to make a bowsprit for an asymetric spinnaker. My question are about the len…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

4 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

roler jib or hank on with a aditional reef on a tiki 30?

Hi, I need new sails so now is the moment to choose. I have a roller jib. with witch i have two or 3 problems. The most important one is t…

Started by Bart

2 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Robert Sheridan

Bowsprit Construction

I've been asked about the bow sprit on my Tiki 21. Here's a blog with some details. Hope it's useful ... https://photos.google.com/photo/A

Started by Ian Bamsey

1 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Levi Verwoest

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service