Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

We have scoped a boatyard for our upcoming Narai Mk IV build. The space pictured will be cleaned up and available for us to begin building from March.
I am consulting with Hanneke, who is a supporter of our project, however would also like to have advice from fellow builders regarding the flooring.
It is dirt, has an incline, and is uneven.
Remy - my husband - likes clean spaces and is a LEAN engineer, so will no doubt make the area as impeccable as possible, however he is concerned about the flooring. Will we need to make a plywood flooring to have a flat and cleaner surface area to work on?
Photo of the space that will be made available for our build (currently full of 'stuff').

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am only renovating not building a Wharram, but I doubt the floor will be an issue for most of the work.

I think dust and temperature could be an issue for the larger hull epoxy/fiberglass lamination works, so you might have to come up with a temporary cover of some sort for these works.

J'ai mis de l'Aggloméré. Prêt à la pose, avec rainures et languettes et ensuite des roulettes. J'ai gardé les gabarits au sol pour les cloisons et avant arrière comme cela tout est dans des gabarits. Une coque basse et l'autre après.

Attachments:

Suite

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service