A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts
Originally Bob Beggs Atlantic Crossing boat Raising the Challenge - GRP Tiki 26 for sale. Currently afloat in Plymouth - pictures to follow. Current owner 9 years. Brief details:
- coppercoat anti foul - good
- hull/deck white but tired/stained age related marks
- roller reefing
- headsail (old but serviceable)
- gennaker good
- very good condition jeckells main
- 7.5kg bruce and aluminium fortress
- inner ratchets as new, outer lashings recent
- aluminium mast with light
- solar/battery/internal 12v charger
The boat would benefit from a "refit" for extended cruising plans eg lashing mountings, tillers (although they are new) and this is reflected in the price £3950 ono. Can disassemble and deliver by negotiation.
Also happy to consider a swop - eg small rib, dinghy, car etc.
customised trailer £1250
tent as new £225
6hp selva 3 years old £300 (I am not impressed with it so spares or repair basis)
As new boxed tiller pilot £250 (£400 new)
Replies are closed for this discussion.
James here, I'm interested in your boat that you have for sale. Is there any chance you could send some photos? or could send some contact details for a phone call. Cheers - James
Here is a link to a dropbox folder of photos