Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Hi, I am currently in the process of sourcing aluminium tubes for masts for my Tiki 38. Two 11m long tubes 140mm dia 4mm wall thickness is too small order to process. If anyone would be interested to join in we could place a bigger order and get them made. This would also get the price down. I am based in Poland. Shipping to elsewhere could get organized I suppose.

I will probably need them Spring 2015 as the boat is still being built. So there is still plenty of time to get everything organized.

Views: 1963

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello All,

Sorry for keeping quiet ..... I have been away from the country and building all winter and just got back to it last month...

I am getting back to trying to source these tubes which is proving to be a pain.... so far I only got one reply but it is not satisfactory enough as the minimum order is 1000kg = 20 tubes (140mm x 4mm x10.5m long made in marine grade alloy 6082, T6) the price is 5 euro per kg (works out to be about 250 euro per tube)

I will try to get more quotes and will see what i can sort out.

If anything... please let me know your thoughts as I realize it has been a long time since we last spoke.

All the best.

Luk

Salut a vous

Offre de 2014 ci-jointe

Attachments:

I'm  still interested too. please let me know the price.

regards

Luk said:

Nice one. I will try to get the price next week and let you know.

roux olivier said:

Bonjour,

Suivant le prix ok pour moi pour 3.

Olivier

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service