Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (398)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pahi 42 par5s

Hi all Is there any interest in a newly constructed set of beams for a pahi 42. Top quality ply, Douglas fir and West Epoxy used. 4 main be…

Started by Theo

0 Apr 1

Particularities of Ontong Java's catamaran (?) of Hans Klaar

Hello. Ontong Java certainly is no a Wharram, but, James Wharram expressly welcome him and is friendly with the design, etc. My question is…

Started by luis

4 Mar 30
Reply by Ian R

tied "chainplates" as anchor point for a block

Bonjour, I am looking at an anchor point for my clew block for an assymetric spinaker, an I found a picture of a block simply tied on a lac…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

1 Mar 18
Reply by SoLong

Double mainsheet how does it works?

Hi, I'd like to understand how a double mainsheet works, and if there is any benef over a traveller as designed on the Tiki 21 design. Reas…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

5 Mar 1
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

Where can I see a Wharram?

Living in America's midwest (Kansas), puts me about as far from the sea as I can be. I think its about a thousand miles to the gulf and fur…

Started by Brad Noakes

0 Jan 29

Bamboo decks

Hi all,The previous cedar battens had made their time.Located in Thailand, I decided to give a go at bamboo.Made a few mistakes but learn a…

Started by Mawibo

11 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Ian R

Wings

Having an interest in trimarans also.....  The question of "wings" comes to mind with regard to the limited internal space in some Wharrams…

Started by Dean Wilkerson

2 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Dean Wilkerson

Mana 24 - A new Wharram design?

Hi all, In the latest issue of Multihulls World there is a mention of a new Wharram design called Mana 24. They refer to wharram.com for mo…

Started by Kristian Paulsson

16 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Mariano Villafane

What happened to Bazinga?

Hey guys, does anyone know about that Ariki made of fiberglass..and with dagger boards....Bazinga ...? how did the boat performed after all…

Started by Capt. Lucky

0 Jul 22, 2019

Tiki 26 cockpit mounting

Looking through my plans and can’t find how the cockpit floor gets attached to the beams. I see that a chock goes above the mounting brace…

Started by Matthew Harrison

1 Jul 17, 2019
Reply by Axel

RSS

© 2020   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service