Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (379)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 26 looking for unused plans

I'm looking for Tiki 26 unused plans  I change them with Tiki 30 unused plans difference to agree

Started by Claudio Calcagno

1 on Monday
Reply by Dean Pacetti

A tiki 46, a Ariki 48 or Tehini???? Big deal

Hi, i’m 51, French and my focus is to build my own Wharram catamaran. Leaving in the Caribbean on a Nautitech 40, I just awoke up. What am…

Started by Haroraï

4 on Sunday
Reply by Haroraï

Any Wharrams sailing on the Chesapeake

I've got a few days off and I am looking for an opportunity to poke around on a Wharram, having just purchased a Tiki 26... Drop me a line.…

Started by michael k

0 on Friday

Tiki 8m Build

We started another Tiki 8m in late Sept. Here are pics of the hulls in construction. We use vinylester resin, biaxial fiberglass and Diviny…

Started by boatsmith

16 Jul 5
Reply by boatsmith

Beam lashings

Hey so far so good it's really time to decide on the lashings I have some 3/16 sta-set Black double braid polyester. It seems kind of skinn…

Started by john james

5 Jun 28
Reply by Brad Ingram

Andy Smith boats

I own a 2005 38’ (Andy Smith) Tiki which seems to have a lot of rot issues for such s young boat, this latest issue is the rear mast rotti…

Started by Rob Daigle

6 Jun 10
Reply by Rob Daigle

tiki 26 jester Challenge 2018

Anyone have info about Steve Hickey,of Newlyn Magic, on a tiki 26 from Uk. sailing in the Jester Challenge 2018

Started by patrick lennon

1 May 29
Reply by Matthew Harrison

Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

On Ebay today in the UK there is a Wharram Hinemoa for £2300, with rig, and some equipment. I've spent more than that over the years on di…

Started by Ian R

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

Cookie has a new home

Cookie has a new owner in Steve Burge. We delivered Cookie down to Plymouth from Exmouth on Sat 17th March. Coldest trip I ever had on her!…

Started by Rory McDougall

4 May 16
Reply by Penn D

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget Boater

12 Apr 26
Reply by Cute Helles

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service