Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (404)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE CROSSBEAMS & COCKPIT FOR TIKI 26

Well almost free, I'd appreciate a small contribution to the RNLI for whatever you think is reasonable.  You never know when you might need…

Started by Robert Hughes

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Robert Hughes

How to capsize a Hinemoa

Start with a mistake follow with another and another then when you get bored, make another mistake. Seriously though, I capsized my Hinem…

Started by Levi Verwoest

20 Jul 20
Reply by Levi Verwoest

TIKI 26 UNUSED PLANS FOR SALE

MORE INFO tikiwharram@proton.com

Started by Declan Rounsevell

4 Jul 12
Reply by Andy Nemier

Consider a higher mast if planning a pod

What's this looks like my mast is too short----well not really it's just that I built a pod a stern of it which kind of essentially makes f…

Started by john james

0 Jun 19

Copies of Seapeople available

Hi all, We have been having a sort out and have a large number of duplicate copies of Seapeople if anyone wants them. We live near Southamp…

Started by Robert Sheridan

3 Jun 11
Reply by Iain & Cherry Mae Cairns

Enjoy the boat, enjoy the food, but my sailing skills...

Hi,  That was a nice day, with light wind. Some problems made us start late, and we ended to a small island, not as far as we wanted to go…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

14 Jun 1
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Nice swim. Now back on board.

Hi, Being tied on a buoy in tropical waters, BDO needs a bottom cleaning once a week or every ten days. Quick job. No worries. Then, time t…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

1 May 25
Reply by Andrés

Amatasi 27

Iam interested in building an Amatasi 27, over the next couple of years.  Has anyone else built one?  are there build photos out there? Che…

Started by Mark Stevens

4 May 6
Reply by Lars Storm Kristensen

Double mainsheet how does it works?

Hi, I'd like to understand how a double mainsheet works, and if there is any benef over a traveller as designed on the Tiki 21 design. Reas…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

6 Apr 15
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

Pahi 42 par5s

Hi all Is there any interest in a newly constructed set of beams for a pahi 42. Top quality ply, Douglas fir and West Epoxy used. 4 main be…

Started by Theo

0 Apr 1

RSS

© 2020   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service