Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (408)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 26 aluminium beams

Hi - I need to replace my beams and prompted by this plan to make baot really trailerable eg replacing cockpit with netting. - anyone any…

Started by Johnny Martin

12 Oct 20
Reply by Barefoot Boat Bums

People of the Sea. James Wharram and Hanneke's new book.

I have just bought my copy of this book which has been awaited for with great anticipation for some time.  I thoroughly recommend it. Excel…

Started by Don Brazier

2 Oct 7
Reply by Michael Zechany

Looking for a Wharram

I'm looking for a wharram , could be a neglected one or a project , doesn't matter much as long as it can be brought back to shape. If you…

Started by Sundancer

0 Sep 25

Assembly and launch sites in California?

My plans for launching my T38 on the Arkansas river and heading to the Gulf are seriously in doubt now that travel is so restricted in and…

Started by Axel

2 Sep 5
Reply by Axel

Sea, Sun & Taraipo

My new book about 50,000 miles of adventure and fun with my trusty Wharram Tangaroa Mk1 'Taraipo' has just been published. It is full of pr…

Started by John Jameson

1 Sep 4
Reply by Don Brazier

FREE CROSSBEAMS & COCKPIT FOR TIKI 26

Well almost free, I'd appreciate a small contribution to the RNLI for whatever you think is reasonable.  You never know when you might need…

Started by Robert Hughes

8 Aug 5
Reply by Robert Hughes

How to capsize a Hinemoa

Start with a mistake follow with another and another then when you get bored, make another mistake. Seriously though, I capsized my Hinem…

Started by Levi Verwoest

20 Jul 20
Reply by Levi Verwoest

TIKI 26 UNUSED PLANS FOR SALE

MORE INFO tikiwharram@proton.com

Started by Declan Rounsevell

4 Jul 12
Reply by Andy Nemier

Consider a higher mast if planning a pod

What's this looks like my mast is too short----well not really it's just that I built a pod a stern of it which kind of essentially makes f…

Started by john james

0 Jun 19

Copies of Seapeople available

Hi all, We have been having a sort out and have a large number of duplicate copies of Seapeople if anyone wants them. We live near Southamp…

Started by Robert Sheridan

3 Jun 11
Reply by Iain & Cherry Mae Cairns

RSS

© 2020   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service