Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (361)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 46 build

I would like to build a Tiki 46 in the future.  I have not built a boat before, but my career is that I own and operate a machine shop/ we…

Started by Darcy Rylander

8 Jul 19
Reply by Darcy Rylander

tiki 26 honey badger swap for Narai mk1v.

Wow! What an adventure it has been for me and my little ship up the east coast of Australia . I have spent a week on a deserted island with…

Started by salti

6 Jul 9
Reply by salti

Manu Rere T-Boned

The Tama Moana "Manu Rere" from Glenn Tieman suffered serious damage when being at anchor in Terengganu, Malaysia. See http://www.latitude3

Started by Andrés

1 Jun 26
Reply by Paul Bennett

Forestay bridle angle

Hey all,I've just stepped my mast for the first time on my rebuilt tangaroa mk Iv. I'm doing a version of wakatiateas crab claw,so have put…

Started by matt connolly

25 May 31
Reply by Jeremy Walker

Actual Build Weight of a Hitia 17

I just came across my notes, so I figured I'd post this. All weights in lbs.   29 Mast   5 Gaff  22 Crossbeam, Front  23 Crossbeam, Middle …

Started by Omar M. Rashash

2 Apr 14
Reply by Robert Hughes

LARGYALO looking for transatlantic crew

LARGYALO will be crossing the Atlantic back to the Med in May. We are a bit short of crew and would prefer Wharram Friends to sail with us.…

Started by LARGYALO

1 Apr 8
Reply by Axel

Amatasi

Somebody about to build a Amatasi?

Started by WaveDancer & Bella

4 Mar 25
Reply by WaveDancer & Bella

PCA site with all the magazines is back online!

We finally found a friend that would host our files. You can access them here: http://pca.colegarner.com/ colegarner.com has nothing to…

Started by Bill & Houston Barker

2 Mar 19
Reply by paul anderson

strong point for drogue

i would like to have a strong point/s to attach a drogue on a tiki 26 can someone enlighten me please.

Started by paul anderson

15 Mar 8
Reply by Roger

Marine canopies.

This site popped up on my Facebook and thought it might be useful for anyone considering a deck tent / canopy. looks like they would be nic…

Started by Marty Peters

0 Feb 23

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service