Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (387)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

synthetic rigging mast top loops?

Just wondering if people changing to synthetic rigging are using the same mast loop dimensions as the dimensions given for S/S rigging in t…

Started by Brett Parker

0 16 hours ago

TIKI 21 PLANS FOR SALE

Selling a set of unused plans

Started by Claudio Calcagno

2 yesterday
Reply by Claudio Calcagno

Outboard efficiency on chop seas

Hello Fellows. Im more and more getting to know the wharrams and Im really interested in the TIki46. My question is how efficient are the o…

Started by Capt. Lucky

0 Sep 10

Asymmetrical spinnaker tiki 26

thinking of adding light weather sail to my Tiki 26. Anyone have any experience doing this? How would one go about developing the correct m…

Started by patrick lennon

2 Sep 8
Reply by patrick lennon

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget Boater

17 Aug 22
Reply by Cute Helles

Rudder lashing tiki 38

I am having a problem with my  rudder slipping off the step has anyone else had this problem? They are lashed on so they still work but are…

Started by Raymond O'Neill

6 Aug 18
Reply by Noreen

Insurance

Hi all, I have to get basic third party insurance for my Tiki 26. Does anyone have any insurance firms to recommend or otherwise? Cheapest…

Started by Steve W

2 Aug 12
Reply by Steve W

Tiki 8m Build

We started another Tiki 8m in late Sept. Here are pics of the hulls in construction. We use vinylester resin, biaxial fiberglass and Diviny…

Started by boatsmith

21 Aug 12
Reply by Ian R

Happy to be part of the Wharram Worldwide Community

Hello everyone!  Here's a freaky coincidence... I've been following Rory's Cookie adventures and site for a while; just as he sold his boat…

Started by Steve Burrage

0 Jul 30

Share your boat

Hi everybody, Long time a wharram sailor, I currently enjoy sailing with my windsurf (back to the roots :)) . Willing to sail again on bigg…

Started by FLorian

0 Jul 28

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service