Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (397)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insurance

Hi all, I have to get basic third party insurance for my Tiki 26. Does anyone have any insurance firms to recommend or otherwise? Cheapest…

Started by Steve W

3 Feb 28
Reply by Steve W

Any Pahi 42 owners southern England?

Hello, I am interested inbuilding a Pahi 42.  Is there anyone in The south of England that would let me have a look over their boat.  It wo…

Started by Mark Stevens

0 Feb 19

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget Boater

25 Feb 16
Reply by Budget Boater

Nice tiki 38 for sale in nz $75,000 nz

google trademe NZ Tiki 38 and you should find the ad with details and photos, could swap for the proceeds of selling a Spanish olive farm! 

Started by dave tomlinson

2 Feb 16
Reply by Scott Barber

Wharram Cornish Hui 2018

Some more video fun and games

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Feb 2
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

Voyage of the Ika Roa book for sale

Voyage of the Ika Roa book for sale. I recently published this book. It is a travel memoir about building a Narai Mk IV in Nottingham (UK)…

Started by Heather Whelan

0 Jan 14

TIKI 26 PLANS FOR SALE

Unused Tiki 26 plans for sale.

Started by Claudio Calcagno

0 Jan 7

Tiki 30 transducer

I have a chart plotter depthfinder that came with a transome mounted skimmer type transducer. I mounted the transducer on a tow fish that I…

Started by chris.t.schupp

7 Jan 5
Reply by chris.t.schupp

Does anyone have Pahi 31 hulls page?

Hi, I'm trying to compare the space inside of Pahi 31 vs some other wharram designs and I was wondering if anyone has the hull cross sectio…

Started by Sundancer

1 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Alex parrish

Wharram Amamaniki daysailer? - a verbal doodle for discussion...

I used to dream of building a Wharram and sailing away. I even bought some Tangoroa study plans when there were only 'Classics', unfortunat…

Started by Paul H

6 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Paul H

RSS

© 2019   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service