Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (390)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would like to buy Wharram 30-38 feet

anybody have any leads on well built boats for sale 30- 38 ft. Tiki 38 would be nice but tangaroa or tiki 30 would also be possible. Just s…

Started by patrick lennon

6 Nov 4
Reply by dave tomlinson

Building Update!

Hello everyone, Emily and I have moved from Denver to southern coastal Oregon to build our Tiki 38. We love it here, and this is a good pla…

Started by Jeff Lindsey

0 Oct 23

Tiki 38 PERFECT BLEND cruise from Canada to Uruguay

According to a post from Alex in another thread, this Tiki 38 made Trinidad-Cabedelo, more than 2300 nm in 19 days!against the trade winds!…

Started by luis

6 Oct 20
Reply by patrick lennon

Gulf Coast working marinas?

I plan on moving my T38 from NM to the Arkansas river in Muskogee in a couple of weeks for assembly, then down the Arkansas to the Mississi…

Started by Axel

1 Oct 13
Reply by Chuck Valley

Lifting Tiki 38 hull

Need to lift Tiki 38 hull to replace keel strip and paint. Is it safe to lift from cross bolt connecting beam to hull only? This wil suspen…

Started by Emil Gaigher

6 Oct 2
Reply by boatsmith

Asymmetrical spinnaker tiki 26

thinking of adding light weather sail to my Tiki 26. Anyone have any experience doing this? How would one go about developing the correct m…

Started by patrick lennon

4 Sep 25
Reply by patrick lennon

synthetic rigging mast top loops?

Just wondering if people changing to synthetic rigging are using the same mast loop dimensions as the dimensions given for S/S rigging in t…

Started by Brett Parker

0 Sep 17

Outboard efficiency on chop seas

Hello Fellows. Im more and more getting to know the wharrams and Im really interested in the TIki46. My question is how efficient are the o…

Started by Capt. Lucky

0 Sep 10

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget Boater

17 Aug 22
Reply by Cute Helles

Rudder lashing tiki 38

I am having a problem with my  rudder slipping off the step has anyone else had this problem? They are lashed on so they still work but are…

Started by Raymond O'Neill

6 Aug 18
Reply by Noreen

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service