Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'wharram' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pahi 31' launched end 2013

We sell our Pahi 31' (unfortunately, we don't find time to cruise) She was launched in november 2013. Except two crossbeam that have to bee…

Started by guerin

16 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Archie

Tiki 38 building plans for sale, plan number 155

Hello, my name is Marcel and I am currently building a Wharram Hitia 14 and my next build will be the Wharram Tiki 26 for which I also boug…

Started by Building Wharrams

5 May 22, 2020
Reply by Roger Croome

Leaving the pumps on the epoxy containers?

Can I leave the pumps on the epoxy containers over a longer period of time or should I remove the pumps and close the containers after each…

Started by Building Wharrams

5 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Sean Maguire

WHARRAM TIKI 26 CATAMARAN FOR SALE $15k USD

Hei Matau is for sale. I am selling because my crew has mutinied over the lack of a "proper" head and galley. I personally love the spartan…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

Rudimentary Gin pole mast lifting.

I enlisted the help of a couple of lads and a liveaboard to help me lift my mast on Saturday.A combination of strong winds and fecklessness…

Started by paul anderson

7 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paul anderson

Tiki 21 for sale- PRICE REDUCED!

Lying Islamorada, FL.   Call or email Dan.  305-664-0190 (no texts)  svforeveryoung@hotmail.com   Forever Young is for sale (formally Eleme…

Started by Danielle Price

0 Mar 20, 2016

How many lashings and what line and size?

Hi All, I need to know the number of lashings and what type of line and what size of line to use. I am refitting my friends' 43' Narai "Win…

Started by Jim Jimbo Beyer

13 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Don Brazier

Tiki 21 Plans for Sale or Trade

Hi All,  I bought some 2nd hand Tiki 21 plans (906) a while back and am looking to trade them for another design. I bought them from a gu…

Started by Josh

5 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Josh

what is it about Wharram???

i can not get around to ask this question here. why do you chose to get a Wharram? sail one or build one...??? Do you agree with the Wharra…

Started by wakataitea

36 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Shaun

TIKI 46 FOR SALE IN GRENADA

Hello everyone: We decided to sell the most beautifull boat we´ve ever seen. We are going back to land. Hopefully for a couple of years, no…

Started by Agustina Comedi

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Agustina Comedi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service