Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Budget Boater's Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"A properly built soft enclosure will not flap at all. The design must include a mean…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 12 to Deckpod Modification Tiki 38

16 Oct 12
Reply by Budget Boater

"As far as building a hard enclosure for the cockpit, it is all about what you design…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 12 to Deckpod Modification Tiki 38

16 Oct 12
Reply by Budget Boater

"Nice job Matt. Adding more pictures, including the interior will help. There is not…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 10 to Tangaroa mk4 for sale

5 Oct 14
Reply by matt connolly

"For the last 10 years I have been using Progressive Epoxy's No Blush marine epoxy wh…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 9 to Is it recommended to coat whole sheets of plywood with epoxy before any cutting?

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Stewart Coates

"The video that Chuck provided is the cockpit that I designed for his Tiki 38. There…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 8 to Deckpod Modification Tiki 38

16 Oct 12
Reply by Budget Boater

"I have never read this book and rebuilt one Wharram, built two other Wharrams, start…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 8 to Is it recommended to coat whole sheets of plywood with epoxy before any cutting?

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Stewart Coates

"This is not caused by an old sail. Step one is to lower the entire sail by about 12…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 6 to Where am i wrong?

6 Oct 6
Reply by Budget Boater

"The two primary modifications you could make would be to widen the cockpit and use y…"

Budget Boater replied Oct 3 to Deckpod Modification Tiki 38

16 Oct 12
Reply by Budget Boater

"The primary difference will be that when you go to put the epoxy fillets/glass, will…"

Budget Boater replied Sep 25 to Is it recommended to coat whole sheets of plywood with epoxy before any cutting?

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Stewart Coates

"That only works in theory, especially with amateurs. "I cut it twice and it was sti…"

Budget Boater replied Sep 10 to Tiki 26 - Hull allignment issue

12 Sep 30
Reply by patrick lennon

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service