Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Budget Boater's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (305) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not see anything wrong. At this point, I think you may have been overly dramati…"

Budget Boater replied May 18 to Forestay bridle angle

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy Walker

" Maybe some photos of your issue... "

Budget Boater replied May 17 to Forestay bridle angle

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy Walker

"Now I am confused. If your mast is between 1&2, and rakes back at 10 degrees, th…"

Budget Boater replied May 16 to Forestay bridle angle

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy Walker

"Twin headstays are more simple than a bridle, they offer some redundancy, and it gi…"

Budget Boater replied May 16 to Forestay bridle angle

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy Walker

" Ditch the bridle. Run twin forestays - one to each hull. "

Budget Boater replied May 15 to Forestay bridle angle

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy Walker

"I am very much an optimist, and I never said that Wharram Catamarans were inadequate…"

Budget Boater replied May 1 to Time estimated to build a Wharram catamaran are they accurate?

19 May 9
Reply by agur paesüld

"1. The plans are inadequate 2. The support network is very small 3. Disposable/consu…"

Budget Boater replied Apr 26 to Time estimated to build a Wharram catamaran are they accurate?

19 May 9
Reply by agur paesüld

"It was just a ketch. Same as I am putting on the Narai...because it is very easy to…"

Budget Boater replied Apr 16 to Tangaroa MK IV is it prone to Hobbyhorsing? And the best compomise for sail option?

5 Apr 21
Reply by Brett Parker

"All small Wharrams will hobbyhorse, including this one. I had a modified Tangaroa MK…"

Budget Boater replied Apr 15 to Tangaroa MK IV is it prone to Hobbyhorsing? And the best compomise for sail option?

5 Apr 21
Reply by Brett Parker

"You obviously have a strong bias. "Knowledgeable owners?" I am not sure I have met…"

Budget Boater replied Apr 13 to Aluminum Catamaran

53 Apr 14
Reply by Alfred Archibald Linthorne

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service