Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ian R's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Asymmetry is very zen and zen (ie wabi sabi) is very wharram in the "first and secon…"

Ian R replied Mar 31 to A mad romp tacking & shunting cat..... half cat half proa.

2 Apr 1
Reply by Dean Wilkerson

"Hello Bert I have been reading 'The Last Navigator' by Steve Thomas (Micronesian na…"

Ian R replied Feb 23 to Traditional build Amatasi?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Ian R

"Devon, near the River Dart, 3 miles from the sea. Took me a long time to get here (a…"

Ian R replied Feb 15 to Traditional build Amatasi?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Ian R

"Nice work Bert and thanks for the opportunity for me to think a little harder about…"

Ian R replied Feb 15 to Traditional build Amatasi?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Ian R

"Hello Bert Is your Spanish Cedar cedrella odorata? If so it seems to be on the CITES…"

Ian R replied Feb 14 to Traditional build Amatasi?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Ian R

"Hello Bert That's very interesting, what you say about your dinghy planking and fut…"

Ian R replied Feb 14 to Traditional build Amatasi?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Ian R

"Hello- I can only comment from a timber point of view, and have to say that as far a…"

Ian R replied Feb 13 to Traditional build Amatasi?

11 Feb 23
Reply by Ian R

"Hello Ray, Have you tried Basic Boat for 3rd Party insurance?  www.basic-boat.com I…"

Ian R replied Feb 12 to Insurance:

5 Mar 14
Reply by Robert Sheridan

"Hello- you should be able to "take off" the timber list yourself off the plans. This…"

Ian R replied Dec 25, 2020 to Tanenui lumber cut list in plans?

3 Dec 25, 2020
Reply by Ian R

"There is a model of an Oru with the rig on the Maritime Museum Greenwich website; h…"

Ian R replied Dec 1, 2020 to New Workshop, before starting our next build.... Balkan Shipyards

5 Dec 1, 2020
Reply by rael dobkins

RSS

© 2021   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service