Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ian R's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"There seems to be a lot happening re Wharram licensed or otherwise builders at the m…"

Ian R replied May 13 to Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

"If there are any xylophiles out there (timber fanatics), if you look at the edge of…"

Ian R replied May 12 to Using dyneema for rigging - warning

44 yesterday
Reply by Axel

"Bonjour Eric, Yes, I will have to paint them sadly, but I show them like this so you…"

Ian R replied May 11 to Using dyneema for rigging - warning

44 yesterday
Reply by Axel

""

44 yesterday
Reply by Axel

"Here are the deadeye blocks. The micrometer is set @ 1/2". I haven't decided yet whe…"

44 yesterday
Reply by Axel

"Ref deadeyes for dyneema, I have almost finished my 8 no. deadeyes for 6mm Marlow pr…"

Ian R replied May 6 to Using dyneema for rigging - warning

44 yesterday
Reply by Axel

"There's someone in my yard who designed and built his own (keel) boat in ply about 4…"

Ian R replied May 2 to Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

"Correction, Taylor's boat was a Corribee. That was today's deliberate mistake, as my…"

Ian R replied Apr 30 to Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

"I have just made stainless fittings for my alloy mainmast, then will follow with fit…"

Ian R replied Apr 30 to Mast head fittings for aluminium masts on Tiki38 (30)

20 Apr 30
Reply by Ian R

"Indeed, I bought a couple myself while building otherwise I would have forgotten how…"

Ian R replied Apr 30 to Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service