Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ian R's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I have found that the dyneema doesn't stretch that much: also is kinder to the main…"

Ian R replied on Wednesday to Using dyneema for rigging - warning

68 on Wednesday
Reply by Ian R

" "

Ian R replied on Wednesday to Tiki26 - purchased study plans - now some questions please

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Ian R

"Thank you Neil- I feel like a bit of a relic sometimes but keep posting here because…"

Ian R replied Aug 4 to The old PCA magazine etc

4 Aug 4
Reply by Ian R

"I would bore a 25mm hole and fill it with a nylon liner/collared spigot to take a li…"

Ian R replied Jul 29 to Tiki26 - purchased study plans - now some questions please

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Ian R

" "

Ian R replied Jul 29 to Mast construction

4 Jul 29
Reply by Ian R

"Yes I have seen the Luckyfish videos which are very good, especially the self-steeri…"

Ian R replied Jul 8 to The old PCA magazine etc

4 Aug 4
Reply by Ian R

"I bought a copy of this book, but I have got to say, it was quite disappointing. It…"

Ian R replied Jul 7 to Voyage of the Ika Roa book

8 Jul 8
Reply by Robert Hughes

" "

Ian R replied May 15 to Proa SELF STEERING? AD-Scull?? Sheet to Tiller??? Lets see...

5 May 16
Reply by rael dobkins

"....if I'm lucky, I have another 10 years of real work (ie practical work)/sailing l…"

Ian R replied May 15 to Proa SELF STEERING? AD-Scull?? Sheet to Tiller??? Lets see...

5 May 16
Reply by rael dobkins

"Hello Rael- another great video with stimulating ideas from a true inheritor of Wha…"

Ian R replied May 13 to Proa SELF STEERING? AD-Scull?? Sheet to Tiller??? Lets see...

5 May 16
Reply by rael dobkins

RSS

© 2022   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service