NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wharram Cornish Hui 2018

Some more video fun and games

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

Voyage of the Ika Roa book for sale

Voyage of the Ika Roa book for sale. I recently published this book. It is a travel memoir about building a Narai Mk IV in Nottingham (UK)…

Started by Heather Whelan

0 Jan 14, 2019

Does anyone have Pahi 31 hulls page?

Hi, I'm trying to compare the space inside of Pahi 31 vs some other wharram designs and I was wondering if anyone has the hull cross sectio…

Started by Sundancer

1 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Alex parrish

Wharram Amamaniki daysailer? - a verbal doodle for discussion...

I used to dream of building a Wharram and sailing away. I even bought some Tangoroa study plans when there were only 'Classics', unfortunat…

Started by Paul H

6 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Paul H

Would like to buy Wharram 30-38 feet

anybody have any leads on well built boats for sale 30- 38 ft. Tiki 38 would be nice but tangaroa or tiki 30 would also be possible. Just s…

Started by patrick lennon

6 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by dave tomlinson

Building Update!

Hello everyone, Emily and I have moved from Denver to southern coastal Oregon to build our Tiki 38. We love it here, and this is a good pla…

Started by Jeff Lindsey

0 Oct 23, 2018

Tiki 38 PERFECT BLEND cruise from Canada to Uruguay

According to a post from Alex in another thread, this Tiki 38 made Trinidad-Cabedelo, more than 2300 nm in 19 days!against the trade winds!…

Started by luis

6 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by patrick lennon

Gulf Coast working marinas?

I plan on moving my T38 from NM to the Arkansas river in Muskogee in a couple of weeks for assembly, then down the Arkansas to the Mississi…

Started by Axel

1 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Chuck Valley

Lifting Tiki 38 hull

Need to lift Tiki 38 hull to replace keel strip and paint. Is it safe to lift from cross bolt connecting beam to hull only? This wil suspen…

Started by Emil Gaigher

6 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by boatsmith

synthetic rigging mast top loops?

Just wondering if people changing to synthetic rigging are using the same mast loop dimensions as the dimensions given for S/S rigging in t…

Started by Brett Parker

0 Sep 17, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service