Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cruising novice on a Tiki 30

Here's a brilliant tale of cruising a T30 up the Queensland coast. Us builders could possibly take note of some of the not-so-rosy remarks…

Started by Klaus Pedersen

0 Mar 7, 2013

anchors... how many?

A question for the live aboards... How many anchors do you have .. I bought the boat with two bruce anchors  (25lb & 20lb)  and have ju…

Started by steve martland

11 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

Hello, I've just joined day's after buying a tanenui/tiki hybrid from Scott Brown Multihulls if you want to see photos of her she's still a…

Started by Richard Gordon David

27 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Richard Gordon David

sliding foredeck hatches tiki 38

Hi sailors out there! We are back from sailing marabu in the carribean, we sailed the boat in mainly rough conditions and we are proud abou…

Started by Ganz Daniel

10 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by alex

TIKI 21 MODICATIONS

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A TIKI 21 . I AM CURRENTLY FAIRING THE DECKS AND WILL CONTINUE THE PROCESS WITH THE HULLS , USING AWLGRIP FAIRING COMP…

Started by chester mcintire

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Chouinard

Tiki 26 Helarctus

Hi way back in 1987 I built a Tiki 26 which I called Helarctus. She was the first 26 to be launched an we sailed her for a few years along…

Started by Phil Tadd

0 Jan 23, 2013

Forestay tension

Question. I've just posted a picture of my current forestay setup. I have separated forestay tension from jib luff tension with a self-clea…

Started by Roger

18 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Roger

yamaha t 9,9 online offer

HELLO GUYS In my research about Yamaha parts and motors I found a real good offer from a HK company and its only 1250 dollars for a high t…

Started by alex

5 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by alex

Tiki 26 /maui 16'9

I have a set of unused plans for a tiki 26 ,which i would like to swap for the plans of a maui16'9 . The crew i would have had for the 26 a…

Started by ruth turnbull

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Fernando de Monlevade

All issues of "The Sailorman" magazine now available.

The PCA Archive is now complete! Happy New Year!You now have access to all 108 issues that the PCA ever published.Special thanks to Nico Bo…

Started by Bill & Houston Barker

0 Jan 2, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service