Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (447)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Andy Smith boats

I own a 2005 38’ (Andy Smith) Tiki which seems to have a lot of rot issues for such s young boat, this latest issue is the rear mast rotti…

Started by Rob Daigle

6 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Rob Daigle

tiki 26 jester Challenge 2018

Anyone have info about Steve Hickey,of Newlyn Magic, on a tiki 26 from Uk. sailing in the Jester Challenge 2018

Started by patrick lennon

1 May 29, 2018
Reply by Matthew Harrison

Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

On Ebay today in the UK there is a Wharram Hinemoa for £2300, with rig, and some equipment. I've spent more than that over the years on di…

Started by Ian R

8 May 16, 2018
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

Sail cover and luff tube

Bonjour, Finaly we hoisted the sails on our Tiki 21, nice and easy, to my surprise -I am a pessimist- and after some photos put the main do…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

8 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Ian Bamsey

tiki 38 project, allergy to epoxy

Hello wharram builders and friends! Me and my partner Ondra started building our tiki 38 last year in january. We have most of the starboar…

Started by Eva Zvonickova

10 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Ian R

Bazinga is For Sale

Here is the Yachtworld listing. Some very nice photos of an exceptionally well maintained yacht. Call Cal Landau for info 561-312-0010 Bazi…

Started by boatsmith

0 Apr 8, 2018

TIKI 21 COOKING FAT FOR SALE

Hiya folks I have sadly made the decision to find mighty Cookie a new home! Michelle and I have upgraded and recently bought…

Started by Rory McDougall

1 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Rory McDougall

Rudder, what's wrong

Bonjour, I tied the rudddders on the boat, and they move nicely, but when I put the pole to join the helms together, the hardwood pins imme…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

8 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

Manu Rere T-Boned

The Tama Moana "Manu Rere" from Glenn Tieman suffered serious damage when being at anchor in Terengganu, Malaysia. See http://www.latitude3

Started by Andrés

8 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Glenn Tieman

Life while boat building

Looking back on the years when we were building Peace IV, our Tiki 46, and also while sailing her for over 50,000 miles, I want to share so…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

2 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Building Wharrams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service