Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Kris's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"The batteries are 180kg together (but are also replacing approx. 120kg old lead acid…"

Kris replied Aug 27 to Looking for help renovating a Pahi 42 (Azores, Portugal)

12 Aug 28
Reply by Thomas Mallunat

"Yeah, currently I still have the two 9.9hp Yamaha four stroke engines, but they are…"

Kris replied Aug 27 to Looking for help renovating a Pahi 42 (Azores, Portugal)

12 Aug 28
Reply by Thomas Mallunat

"Ok I understand. Well, if you come to Sao Miguel another time, let me know and I am…"

Kris replied Aug 27 to Looking for help renovating a Pahi 42 (Azores, Portugal)

12 Aug 28
Reply by Thomas Mallunat

"Hmm, the previous owner never told me that. She only mentioned someone else backing…"

Kris replied Aug 26 to Looking for help renovating a Pahi 42 (Azores, Portugal)

12 Aug 28
Reply by Thomas Mallunat

"Hi Rick, you are the second person to respond to this request, so I am looking forwa…"

Kris replied Dec 16, 2025 to Looking for help renovating a Pahi 42 (Azores, Portugal)

12 Aug 28
Reply by Thomas Mallunat

"The Pahi 63 is way to big for two people anyway. Get some additional people on board…"

Kris replied Aug 27, 2025 to Pahi 63

3 Oct 31, 2025
Reply by Alec Forsyth

"I decided to open it up a bit more from the inside and put a rather large epoxy patc…"

Kris replied Apr 15, 2025 to Fixing water damage at beam case in place?

1 Apr 15, 2025
Reply by Kris

"Thanks, I found your pictures. Looks fancy ;) You mentioned in your post that it en…"

Kris replied Dec 22, 2024 to Wheeled trolleys for hulls?

3 Dec 22, 2024
Reply by Robert Hughes

"So, after using the stuff a bit: the 409 works great as a filler for repairs, but t…"

Kris replied Oct 19, 2024 to Epoxy filler for fillets and bonds, only micro glass beads or also chopped glass fiber?

13 Oct 19, 2024
Reply by Kris

"Yeah, this is how the beams are build in my pahi42 too. I realized now that there wa…"

Kris replied Oct 18, 2024 to supplementary beams: which material?

7 Oct 24, 2024
Reply by Monika Matis

RSS

© 2026   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service