Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Kris's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"This video shows how rough fillets come out with silica and chopped glass fiber, but…"

Kris replied on Friday to Epoxy filler for fillets and bonds, only micro glass beads or also chopped glass fiber?

12 on Friday
Reply by Kris

"I assume it is the standard in the Pahi 42 design: The worn through part looks like…"

Kris replied on Wednesday to Sliding hatches repair?

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Kris

"I ended up ordering some bulk Cabosil M5 and also a small quantity of West Systems 4…"

Kris replied on Tuesday to Epoxy filler for fillets and bonds, only micro glass beads or also chopped glass fiber?

12 on Friday
Reply by Kris

"Excellent, that helps a lot!"

Kris replied Sep 9 to Epoxy filler for fillets and bonds, only micro glass beads or also chopped glass fiber?

12 on Friday
Reply by Kris

"Cabosil M5 seems to be the brand name for fumed silica that you can find online reta…"

Kris replied Sep 9 to Epoxy filler for fillets and bonds, only micro glass beads or also chopped glass fiber?

12 on Friday
Reply by Kris

"https://christinedemerchant.com/filler-silica.html https://christinedemerchant.com/…"

12 on Friday
Reply by Kris

"OK, looks like "Fumed silica" is the same (edit: or not) and available from some onl…"

12 on Friday
Reply by Kris

"The Gougeon book doesn't seem to mention the 409B used in the video, but it seems to…"

12 on Friday
Reply by Kris

"My understanding is that it hasn't changed ownership and is used privately and for p…"

Kris replied Sep 8 to Spirit of Gaia sightings

2 Sep 8
Reply by Kris

"I looked a bit into the ePropulsion engines and the 3.0evo outboard would seem like…"

Kris replied Sep 8 to Electric propulsion

45 Sep 8
Reply by Kris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service