Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Richard Gordon David's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks for this Ron, very clear and easily understood, my next question to the…"

Richard Gordon David replied May 15, 2013 to Tiki rig mainsheet arrangement query

9 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Matthias von Mutius

"Hi Galway Bay, Scat & Reg, just taken my wife up to Faversham to view Tacenui Ma…"

Richard Gordon David replied Feb 15, 2013 to Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

27 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Richard Gordon David

"Hi Nick, I have seen a red Tiki 26 shooting about, you wouldn't by any chance be ash…"

Richard Gordon David replied Jan 29, 2013 to Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

27 Feb 15, 2013

"Our local nightclub "The Grove" has midweek accustic music/folk/sea shanty evenings,…"

Richard Gordon David replied Jan 26, 2013 to Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

27 Feb 15, 2013

"A good thing about Tacenui Mae already is that just viewing her has shown me a part…"

Richard Gordon David replied Jan 26, 2013 to Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

27 Feb 15, 2013

"How many hours behind UK time is Galway Bay? according to my P C you sent this 5 hou…"

27 Feb 15, 2013

"Yeah, I was a bit confused, I could of course drop in at Braye, Aderney or even the…"

27 Feb 15, 2013

"Hi Reg, you were right about the rudder stocks, they have been attended to and prope…"

Richard Gordon David replied Jan 24, 2013 to Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

27 Feb 15, 2013

"Thanks for that, very interesting the good thing about my Tanui/Tiki hybrid is the b…"

Richard Gordon David replied Jan 24, 2013 to Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

27 Feb 15, 2013

"hi Galway bay, looked at your photos, very nice. I'm intrigued on the Pahi rudder ar…"

Richard Gordon David replied Jan 23, 2013 to Hi, I'm Nibby David from Devon UK tanenui owner

27 Feb 15, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service