Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Robert Hughes's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"A very interesting perspective on this, asking pertinent questions...  Not all as it…"

Robert Hughes replied Aug 21, 2023 to Aussie Sailor Rescued After Two Months At Sea

5 Aug 21, 2023
Reply by Robert Hughes

"I don't think the problem was with the boat... I've always adhered to the view that…"

Robert Hughes replied Jul 22, 2023 to Aussie Sailor Rescued After Two Months At Sea

5 Aug 21, 2023
Reply by Robert Hughes

"No that's not what I'm saying.  If you took different JW designs where the major fac…"

Robert Hughes replied Dec 6, 2022 to sailing differences between wharram design styles

7 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by tide

"People will have experience of their own type of Wharram, and possibly one or two ot…"

Robert Hughes replied Dec 5, 2022 to sailing differences between wharram design styles

7 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by tide

"Each to their own.  I like travelogues of sailing trips, they inspire me for future…"

Robert Hughes replied Jul 8, 2022 to Voyage of the Ika Roa book

8 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by Robert Hughes

"My copy arrived today, thanks very much Heather.  Pretty quick considering it's trav…"

Robert Hughes replied Jun 28, 2022 to Voyage of the Ika Roa book

8 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by Robert Hughes

"Thanks Heather, that's great !  I've put the order in and I'm looking forward to rea…"

Robert Hughes replied Jun 19, 2022 to Voyage of the Ika Roa book

8 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by Robert Hughes

"Hi Heather, I've just been on the Bigwords Books site.  It seems to automatically ap…"

Robert Hughes replied Jun 16, 2022 to Voyage of the Ika Roa book

8 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by Robert Hughes

"Neil, I'm sure I've seen pictures of that somewhere too.  It makes perfect sense, as…"

Robert Hughes replied May 12, 2022 to Extending or reducing beam on the water

7 May 12, 2022
Reply by Roger

"That's the first time I've heard of a cat that can't be steered without a headsail. …"

Robert Hughes replied Apr 8, 2022 to Double forestay: cutter, solent or side by side?

4 May 6, 2022
Reply by Finn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service