Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Tony Nannette Brett's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your input Robert & thanks Bertrand for the obvious time and effort y…"

Tony Nannette Brett replied Mar 14, 2013 to Cruising weight - crossing the safety line

36 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

"Hello to all, We sincerely thank everybody for their posts to date – we appreciate y…"

Tony Nannette Brett replied Mar 9, 2013 to Cruising weight - crossing the safety line

36 Mar 15, 2015

"Thanks Ann & Nev - it's great to have your input. I should clarify that our boat…"

Tony Nannette Brett replied Feb 24, 2013 to Cruising weight - crossing the safety line

36 Mar 15, 2015

"Thanks for your input Hans - much appreciated. Tony & I aren't on board, but I'm…"

Tony Nannette Brett replied Feb 23, 2013 to Cruising weight - crossing the safety line

36 Mar 15, 2015

"Really GREAT discussion thread! I wanted to call ours 'strings 'n things' - didn't g…"

Tony Nannette Brett replied Jan 30, 2013 to What's in a name ?

53 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by alex

"We got it as well ..... he's obviously doing the rounds."

Tony Nannette Brett replied Jul 4, 2012 to HOW DID THIS NUTTER GET ON THIS SITE.

17 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Iain & Cherry Mae Cairns

"Hi Paul.  We've used 2-pack paint on a Cross 24 Tri, a Marples Sea Clipper 18 as wel…"

Tony Nannette Brett replied May 22, 2012 to Using a roller to paint two pack paints

18 Mar 4, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service