Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Other Items (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any German Tiki 26 or similar around Berlin or Mecklenburg/Vorpommern? please let me know

Hello I am signed in new but have read the forum as a guest for some time. Reason I joined: I plan to buy a Tiki 26 but would really like t…

Started by Stephan Krieger

1 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Matze M.N.

Intro + question about Tiki 21

Hi Everyone! My name is Kristian and i live in Sweden. I have been lurking around here for a while as I am interested in the James Wharram…

Started by Kristian Paulsson

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Kristian Paulsson

Any Tiki 30 or Tiki31 around Barcelona

Hello everyone,   I will be around Barcelona on mid september, I was wondering, if there was any Tiki30 or Tiki31 to have a look at?    I'm…

Started by Stephan

0 Aug 9, 2011

storm tactic

i didn't found any discussion here about the topic so i would like to place it here. I am sorry because this is a builders site not a saili…

Started by alex

28 May 9, 2011
Reply by Capgeraldo

styrene monomer

hi, some friends are bulding a fiberglass catamaran in a very closed room. they want to ventilate with an extractor fan, but have doubt of…

Started by luis

4 May 5, 2011
Reply by luis

Wharram Insurance for the South Pacific

I'm looking to get insurance for the Pahi 63 and it's occupants. It will be a commercial venture either as club property or charter. I have…

Started by Geminidawn

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by alex

haulage: where how if...

how is the best way to haulauge the boat by crane? could it be dangerous if I often put the boat onto the water and out again?

Started by adriano meis

3 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by adriano meis

For those of you on Facebook

Some social groups you may be interested in:   Nomads of the Wind: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=h#!/group.php?gid=134164639208   Wan…

Started by Geminidawn

0 Jun 9, 2010

Registration

Hello,   I was just wondering if anyone has found an alternative registration process which avoids some of the hoops we otherwise have to j…

Started by Tom

0 Feb 21, 2010

Strictly Sail Miami

Hello all, We will be exibiting Abaco our Tiki 30 at the Miami boat show. The show starts Thursday Feb 12 thru Monday Feb 16. I hope to see…

Started by boatsmith

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Budget Boater

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service