Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Norm van't Hoff's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bjorn, my email is: normbali@yahoo.com  And yes, I can recommend cruising in…"

Norm van't Hoff replied Jan 9, 2016 to Anchor chain box alongside mast-beam, sprit pole and GPS showing speed

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

"Thanks Bjorn"

Norm van't Hoff replied Jan 8, 2016 to Anchor chain box alongside mast-beam, sprit pole and GPS showing speed

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

"Hi Bjorn, attached is the drawing I sent them, and they quoted and made the sail fro…"

Norm van't Hoff replied Jan 8, 2016 to Anchor chain box alongside mast-beam, sprit pole and GPS showing speed

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

"Hi again Bjorn, here's the details from when I ordered the reacher from Hyde Sails i…"

Norm van't Hoff replied Jan 7, 2016 to Anchor chain box alongside mast-beam, sprit pole and GPS showing speed

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

"Thanks Bjorn, wow, you must be dealing with some big waves for the water to flood yo…"

Norm van't Hoff replied Jan 7, 2016 to Ideal height setting for outboard pods?

6 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

" "

6 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

"Many thanks Brett, these are great ideas. I agree about keeping the water out, my li…"

6 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

"Hi Brett. Wow 14+ knots! Sounds amazing, I'm also really enjoying sailing the 38, th…"

Norm van't Hoff replied Oct 8, 2015 to Anchor chain box alongside mast-beam, sprit pole and GPS showing speed

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

"Thanks Alex, the wheel is easy, but I want to use the 'Ackerman Effect' from the cur…"

Norm van't Hoff replied Mar 30, 2015 to Tiki 38' steering

3 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service