A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts
my Tiki is at the far end of the lake and I cannot for the life of me find my dimension sheet for her.
We are starting to build a trailer in the next few days and I need a few dimensions.
- overall beam
- width of each hull at it's widest point
- a measurement between the hulls.
It would be great if someone has these at hand and can post them.
I can't give you dimensions straight off the boat, but you can use this info, but just add a bit of extra for a safety margin.
1. I've just built new platforms: centre @ 700mm, sides @ 2x620 = 1940mm
2. Width of hulls at rear beam is 900mm. They may be a bit wider in the middle, but not much.
So as a guide you get:
- Overall Beam: 1940mm+1800mm = 3.7m (this looks right as I think the beams are 3.5m and the deck are inset where they meet the hull)
- Hull width : 900mm approx.
- Between hulls : 1940mm approx.
Hope that helps, but build on the safe side.
I do know it's 21ft long!
Hi Ian, thanks very much for this; very much appreciated.
Now to build the trailer so we can get "Shag Palace" away from the birds.