A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts
She will fit into a container or trailer. Delivery and assembly is available world wide
- Double and single berth in each hull with 4" foam cushions with Sunbrella covers.
- Starboard hull includes head and nav station with a storage area aft. Port hull includes the galley with a
top loading icebox aft.
-1400 watt inverter and 180 watt solar panel with controller.
- Bomar hatches and two opening Lewmar portlights in each hull for easy access and great ventilation. These all have screens as do the
- Cockpit is shaded by a rigid anodized aluminum tube bimini with the solar panel mounted on top.
- The cockpit is fully outfitted with 2" closed cell foam cushions with Sunbrella covers. Fuel, batteries, fenders,
lines, BBQ and propane all are stored beneath the cockpit seats.
- Built in beverage cooler located under one of the cockpit seats. Under the fwd athwartships seat is storage for the
boat hook, boat mop, fishing poles and spears.
- The forward deck is slatted teak and the aft deck includes two trampolines and a teak swim ladder.
- Stereo/CD/XM/Ipod and VHF and GPS chart plotter.
- New 2010 Yamaha 9.9 HP motor with electric start and power tilt. The motor lives under an insulated box in the center of the cockpit.
- This boat draws only 26" and the motor and rudders are protected when grounding.
- Sails are in excellent condition. The genoa is on a Harken roller furler and there is an asymmetrical spinnaker with a snuffer.
- The primary anchor is a 22 lb Rocna and there are two secondary Danforths.
- 14' rowing dinghy and several large fenders and a full complement of mooring and dock lines.