Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

With regrets, I have to sell Tigaki Tiki28 n°4 drawned and built by james Wharram at JWD yard in Devoran Cornwall and launched in 1990. Tigaki is moored in Brest (Brittany) has new trampoline, new standing rigging, new VHF antenna, a 10HP 4stroke long shaft 2002 Honda OB, accomodates 5 persons in one double berth and 3 singles. Antifouling 2 coats may 2010, is able of mean speeds above 9 knots ( a record 17,5knts in the bay of St Brieuc) and two recent sails. Main is a tiki rig sloop with horn by Jeckells and furling genoa with antiUV stripe. Full inventory available with many photos.
Asking 28000euros. Visits by apointment (Brest is 45mn drive from Roscoff Brittany Ferries terminal from Plymouth.
She is a french boat, an admirable perfect camper coaster very seaworthy, tacks well and is in general well maintained.
infos at 0679402004@orange.fr

Views: 427

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi jean michel,
sorry to read you have to sell tigaki :-(
i'd add to your comments that it is built in fiberglass (less maintenance), has a very nice and friendly center cabin/pod and really sails fantastic.
i remember very well the sailing day during 2004 brest nautical festival, we've passed together with bertrand and marie helene on board tigaki, thanks to your kindness.
all the best, and should you come down to uruguay, please let me know so we can arrange to sail here(we have recently brought from portugal kaimiloa, a tiki 38).
luis

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service