Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Robert's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose it would be possible to fabricate the cockpit box without the rails. Then…"

Robert replied Oct 29 to Pahi42 cockpit mounting

3 Nov 6
Reply by Ken Blandford

"Regarding the rails as given in the plans, I’m not sure it’s worth following the cur…"

Robert replied Oct 28 to Pahi42 cockpit mounting

3 Nov 6
Reply by Ken Blandford

"It’s usually possible to arrange for a crane. Our Pahi 42 fits in the local boatyard…"

Robert replied Sep 11 to Launch Options?

5 Sep 22
Reply by Max Parker

"I would avoid adding any extra weight aloft unless it is called for in the design. H…"

Robert replied Jul 26 to Mast construction

4 Jul 29
Reply by Ian R

"I have also enjoyed reading through the old Sailorman/SeaPeople issues and found a l…"

Robert replied Jul 7 to The old PCA magazine etc

4 Aug 4
Reply by Ian R

"I don’t think durability is a concern, but heat should be unless you sail only in co…"

Robert replied Feb 15 to Difference between white paint and any other color on Tiki

2 Feb 15
Reply by Ian R

"I am also rebuilding the boxes on my Pahi 42. Would suggest avoiding chopped strand…"

Robert replied Oct 28, 2021 to Ply Construction

17 Jan 22
Reply by Lovako

"I have a Pahi 42, but I think the usage is similar. I do not tilt the engines. I wan…"

Robert replied Sep 27, 2021 to Tiki 38 Outboard tilt

2 Sep 28, 2021
Reply by Guy Ellery

"I imported a Wharram last year. It's really not difficult. You do have to pay a 1.5%…"

Robert replied Mar 14, 2017 to Importing a Wharram Built by Gunther Nutt or Andy Smith

6 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Steve Denton

"I don't think so. The inspection hatch is too small even for little portable bottles…"

Robert replied Jan 25, 2017 to Stern drain hole

6 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Andy Best-Dunkley

RSS

© 2022   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service