Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

rael dobkins's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"https://youtu.be/VYD7DGTZ9vY LINK for VIDEO Balkan Shipyards "

rael dobkins replied Aug 3, 2023 to Kick up side rudders for Proas, from Balkan Shipyards

1 Aug 3, 2023
Reply by rael dobkins

"  If I'm lucky I have a year, probably many don't even have that much.... Money is…"

rael dobkins replied May 16, 2022 to Proa SELF STEERING? AD-Scull?? Sheet to Tiller??? Lets see...

5 May 16, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"  Thanx Ian, Wharram taught me lots, so sorry I discovered him later in life.... Sor…"

rael dobkins replied May 15, 2022 to Proa SELF STEERING? AD-Scull?? Sheet to Tiller??? Lets see...

5 May 16, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

" "

rael dobkins replied Apr 2, 2022 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"  Interesting mail Ian, a good read that goes a step deeper... Was my pleasure. Some…"

rael dobkins replied Jan 28, 2022 to The FUTURE is in the PAST! Can U NAVIGATE???

2 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

" "

rael dobkins replied Nov 5, 2021 to The STORY of a SHIPYARD, Balkan Style...

2 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by rael dobkins

"Your Australian client just couldn't see the forest since there were too many trees…"

rael dobkins replied Oct 14, 2021 to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Ian R

"Wharram taught me to think out of the box. That's why I'm here, this is where it al…"

rael dobkins replied Oct 11, 2021 to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Ian R

"  Ian, our planet has come to be a herd of Zombie sheep following a pack of foxes dr…"

rael dobkins replied Oct 5, 2021 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"  Interesting stuff Ian, happy u like the Balkan Style. Sven is amazing!!! love his…"

rael dobkins replied Oct 2, 2021 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service