Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

rael dobkins's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ian, they truly do, I have noticed that too.... I'm very pleased with the boa…"

rael dobkins replied Jun 18 to Finally Sailing!!! Balkan Shipyards

3 Jun 20
Reply by Ian R

"It will be a pleasure Ian! I just got to the black sea, tomorrow we start junk riggi…"

rael dobkins replied May 27 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

"You have a great power Ian. U can put words together in a way that charges the read…"

rael dobkins replied May 21 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

"The dark side is very strong these days. As east and west sit at the round table and…"

rael dobkins replied May 19 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

"A day will come and skill will become more powerful than money, my friend.... keep S…"

rael dobkins replied May 18 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

"https://youtu.be/VYD7DGTZ9vY LINK for VIDEO Balkan Shipyards "

rael dobkins replied Aug 3, 2023 to Kick up side rudders for Proas, from Balkan Shipyards

1 Aug 3, 2023
Reply by rael dobkins

"  If I'm lucky I have a year, probably many don't even have that much.... Money is…"

rael dobkins replied May 16, 2022 to Proa SELF STEERING? AD-Scull?? Sheet to Tiller??? Lets see...

5 May 16, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"  Thanx Ian, Wharram taught me lots, so sorry I discovered him later in life.... Sor…"

rael dobkins replied May 15, 2022 to Proa SELF STEERING? AD-Scull?? Sheet to Tiller??? Lets see...

5 May 16, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

" "

rael dobkins replied Apr 2, 2022 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"  Interesting mail Ian, a good read that goes a step deeper... Was my pleasure. Some…"

rael dobkins replied Jan 28, 2022 to The FUTURE is in the PAST! Can U NAVIGATE???

2 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service