Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ann and Neville Clement's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"Peace IV experience with copper powder in epoxy:    We got lots of compensation when…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Nov 6, 2013 to A note on Plywood

14 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Peter Brook

"Gemini Dawn,  This is an extremely important article you have written.  I offer our…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Nov 6, 2013 to A note on Plywood

14 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Peter Brook

"For mostly solo sailing, I would want the Tangaroa Mk IV.  I would want either cutte…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Nov 1, 2013 to looking to buy a wharram cat

15 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Alan tapper

"The Behr non skid additive is safe on bare butts.  Nev has researched this extensive…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Nov 1, 2013 to Good oil based polyurethane paint available in Georgia, USA

13 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Peter Brook

"Hello Hans,    We have had no problem with mildew with our Glidden which we use outs…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Oct 31, 2013 to Good oil based polyurethane paint available in Georgia, USA

13 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Peter Brook

"Hi,    I don't work for Glidden at all.  They make good paint and it is harder and h…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Oct 30, 2013 to Good oil based polyurethane paint available in Georgia, USA

13 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Peter Brook

"We are totally happy with the Gliddens over lightly sanded epoxy.  The paint is its…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Oct 25, 2013 to Good oil based polyurethane paint available in Georgia, USA

13 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Peter Brook

"Whatever YOU find at the end of your dream boat rainbow, I can tell you that I certa…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Oct 25, 2013 to Day dreaming again.....Atlantic crossing

44 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by reg

"Peter,    Nev and I are not very skilled sailors but we do sail a lot.  There is a d…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Oct 23, 2013 to jib furler for Tiki 46

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

"Hi Peter, I think I would write to James and Hanneke about this if I were building a…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Oct 23, 2013 to jib furler for Tiki 46

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service