Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Building Techniques and Solutions (327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 30 Tiller arm

Proud owner of a tiki 30. The tiller arms have been replaced with straight aluminium tubing. I would like to  put them back to the original…

Started by Andrew Cassingham

1 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Bart

wheel steering

In the plans of Tiki 31 it is suggested that the steering would be arranged with a "whipstaff" or a sort of  tiller bar replica, connected…

Started by Olli Väänänen

15 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Forrest Nichols

Tiki 21 Lashings

When putting together my Tiki 21, I found the lashings time consuming and hard work. During the season some have also slackened slightly le…

Started by Ian Bamsey

19 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Brad Ingram

wheel steering

In the plans of Tiki 31 it is suggested that the steering would be arranged with a "whipstaff" or a sort of  tiller bar replica, connected…

Started by Olli Väänänen

0 Oct 2, 2018

Some luxury - new seat pads

After my last 4 day trip on my Tiki 21, I had, had enough of the hard ply bench seats. I searched around for some good quality closed cell…

Started by Ian Bamsey

4 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Tiki 38´s Holding Tank and ideal toilet high

Hi guys, Whats the ideal position of a Jabsco toilet in the bow cabin of a Tiki 38?I send you some images: In the first image the toilet is…

Started by Giovani Frisene

0 Jun 14, 2018

Breaking the rules, Balkan Shipyards.

Sometimes I feel I don't so belong here...... But here is where it all started, so maybe I do............ Anyway, Summer is here, need a…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Jun 12, 2018

A love and hate Relationship....

At the shipyard we got wheels. now, we just need a boat........ https://youtu.be/hz6THep4hA4 Oh, please share, And, Keep Shunting........…

Started by rael dobkins

0 May 29, 2018

Just epoxy it......

A long road of trial and error has forced me to build 2 proas and now the third.......As weird as it seems, shunting is just so cool......…

Started by rael dobkins

0 May 26, 2018

Acrylic windows are cracking

Lots of hairline cracks appearing around the bolt holes in my acrylic the holes are drilled oversize and the acrylic his bedded in 3M 4000…

Started by john james

11 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by boatsmith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service