Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Building Techniques and Solutions (327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poplar Marine???

Poplar is amazing wood, farmed like corn, planted around industrial areas it drinks polluted water as it fights air pollution.... A tough…

Started by rael dobkins

4 Sep 8, 2019
Reply by Ian R

A long Road comes to an end! Junk Rigged!!

Guys I know it's not a Wharram, but loving Wharrams introduced me to Pacific Proas........ It's been a hard journey of trial and error with…

Started by rael dobkins

3 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Levi Verwoest

A junk rigged Shunting proa...

Hi all, It's wharrams that got me here, so I think I should share our long and rough road of our out rigger canoes...... Wharrams, taught…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Aug 6, 2019

waterbased paint

Just to pass on I have found Bedec water based acrylic floor paint and their multi surface paint super easy to apply and use internally.  A…

Started by Johnny Martin

0 Jun 16, 2019

Mastlength and masthead for spinnaker

Hiya! We hope to have our TIKI 21 in the water soon. One of the last steeps is the constrution of the mast. We have ordered an aluminum tub…

Started by Pius Bielowski

34 May 9, 2019
Reply by George Woodward

Tiki 21 Hull Assembly

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm starting to build my Tiki 21, and I already have a question. In the building .plans, it is indicated to…

Started by Airton Ferreira Viegas

8 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Airton Ferreira Viegas

Beach Trolley

Does anybody know about a two wheels beach trolley for a tiki21? I was thinking to support the skeg on a plate, welded on the axle of the w…

Started by Stefano Silvestri

22 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Graham Jackson

Houston, we have one problem!

My old Tiki 21 have one bow bad. I need exemples of wharram How to fix the stay.

Started by Rogerio Martin

13 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Maxim Jurgens

Trampoline for Tiki31

In the plans of Tiki 31 the trampoline is made with a rope going round the netting. The leading edge of the webbing is suspended on three p…

Started by Olli Väänänen

1 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Axel

Tiki 30 Tiller arm

Proud owner of a tiki 30. The tiller arms have been replaced with straight aluminium tubing. I would like to  put them back to the original…

Started by Andrew Cassingham

12 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Ian R

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service