Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wings

Having an interest in trimarans also.....  The question of "wings" comes to mind with regard to the limited internal space in some Wharrams…

Started by Dean Wilkerson

2 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Dean Wilkerson

Mana 24 - A new Wharram design?

Hi all, In the latest issue of Multihulls World there is a mention of a new Wharram design called Mana 24. They refer to wharram.com for mo…

Started by Kristian Paulsson

16 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by MBV

What happened to Bazinga?

Hey guys, does anyone know about that Ariki made of fiberglass..and with dagger boards....Bazinga ...? how did the boat performed after all…

Started by Capt. Lucky

0 Jul 22, 2019

Tiki 26 cockpit mounting

Looking through my plans and can’t find how the cockpit floor gets attached to the beams. I see that a chock goes above the mounting brace…

Started by Matthew Harrison

1 Jul 17, 2019
Reply by Axel

Water traps etc on Tiki 31

Just returned from pressure washing my Tiki 31 which I have to do quite often: the boat has many water traps (surface water ie rain), they…

Started by Ian R

0 Jun 25, 2019

2019 Hui in United States?

Hello, everyone! Just wondering if there is going to be a Hui in the U.S. in 2019? 

Started by Alex

0 May 9, 2019

Insurance

Hi all, I have to get basic third party insurance for my Tiki 26. Does anyone have any insurance firms to recommend or otherwise? Cheapest…

Started by Steve W

3 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Steve W

Any Pahi 42 owners southern England?

Hello, I am interested inbuilding a Pahi 42.  Is there anyone in The south of England that would let me have a look over their boat.  It wo…

Started by Mark Stevens

0 Feb 19, 2019

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget Boater

25 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Budget Boater

Nice tiki 38 for sale in nz $75,000 nz

google trademe NZ Tiki 38 and you should find the ad with details and photos, could swap for the proceeds of selling a Spanish olive farm! 

Started by dave tomlinson

2 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Scott Barber

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service