Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DONATIONS TOWARDS SITE RUNNING COSTS

I'm glad to chip in toward the costs of running this site with my small contribution.  The amount of useful information and free help avail…

Started by Robert Hughes

9 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Mike Haromy

Tiki 21 - Lining hulls

Hi, bonjour, I'm stuck in the process of lining up the hulls of my Tiki 21. As asked in the plan, I put them parallel, with battens and a b…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

1 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

tiki 38 weight and draught

Hi I know the weight is supposed to be 3000 empty and 5000 kg loaded and .75 m draught but is the .75 at 3 or 5000kg and has anyone measure…

Started by dave tomlinson

5 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by dave tomlinson

Dagger Boards for a Pahi

Given the use of cantered dagger boards on catamaran designs by both John Shuttleworth and Chris White I was wondering whether anyone had d…

Started by Nigel Signal

9 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Andy Best-Dunkley

DIY Gantry crane.

I felled a tree yesterday,hauled the log and secured it in a 1m hole for a gantry crane i am making out of bits lying around.The will help…

Started by paul anderson

4 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by paul anderson

Need tech docs for Tangaroa MK1-4 !

Dear, Wharram's Family! I am happy owner of Tangaroa MK1 "Faoileag" and right now i am trying to register it on Ukrainian Flag. My local SH…

Started by Andrii Fedchuk

4 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Robert Hughes

Islander 55 for sale

Might be of interest for someone with deep pockets. This brand new Islander 55 for sale in Langkawi. http://www.langkawibss.com/yacht/wharr

Started by Marty Peters

0 Oct 24, 2016

Chasing the sunrise

Thanks for publishing this video. That is the work of my very talented son Alex.

Started by Jacques

3 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Olivier R.

reskining a pari42

I have seen a pahi42 that I was/am interested in, it is in a bad shape the hulls have had some dammage and have been patched up on the insi…

Started by Soren Carlsen

4 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Soren Carlsen

Rory McDougal awarded the Jester Medal

See: http://www.jesterinfo.org/ The Jester Medal, awarded to a member or non-member of the Ocean Cruising Club who has made "An outstanding…

Started by Roger

4 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Robert Hughes

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service