Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (356)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dagger Boards for a Pahi

Given the use of cantered dagger boards on catamaran designs by both John Shuttleworth and Chris White I was wondering whether anyone had d…

Started by Nigel Signal

9 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Andy Best-Dunkley

DIY Gantry crane.

I felled a tree yesterday,hauled the log and secured it in a 1m hole for a gantry crane i am making out of bits lying around.The will help…

Started by paul anderson

4 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by paul anderson

Need tech docs for Tangaroa MK1-4 !

Dear, Wharram's Family! I am happy owner of Tangaroa MK1 "Faoileag" and right now i am trying to register it on Ukrainian Flag. My local SH…

Started by Andrii Fedchuk

4 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Robert Hughes

Islander 55 for sale

Might be of interest for someone with deep pockets. This brand new Islander 55 for sale in Langkawi. http://www.langkawibss.com/yacht/wharr

Started by Marty Peters

0 Oct 24, 2016

Chasing the sunrise

Thanks for publishing this video. That is the work of my very talented son Alex.

Started by Jacques

3 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Olivier R.

reskining a pari42

I have seen a pahi42 that I was/am interested in, it is in a bad shape the hulls have had some dammage and have been patched up on the insi…

Started by Soren Carlsen

4 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Soren Carlsen

Rory McDougal awarded the Jester Medal

See: http://www.jesterinfo.org/ The Jester Medal, awarded to a member or non-member of the Ocean Cruising Club who has made "An outstanding…

Started by Roger

4 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Robert Hughes

Peaceful Memories

I have been remembering the years we lived in Peace - Peace IV, our Tiki 46.  She is for sale and we no longer live in Peace because Nevill…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

0 Sep 8, 2016

sailing a Landrover (wakataitea)

hallo guys, i haven't writen since a long time. as you all know for sure, we sold our  tiki 46 wakataitea in brasil october 2015. a 16 year…

Started by wakataitea

7 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by wakataitea

New PCA Website is Online

The Polynesian Catamaran Association has a new website including a complete collection of all 75 of The Sea People magazines! (well, we ar…

Started by Bill & Houston Barker

37 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Allen Bosely

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service