Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outboard efficiency on chop seas

Hello Fellows. Im more and more getting to know the wharrams and Im really interested in the TIki46. My question is how efficient are the o…

Started by Capt. Lucky

0 Sep 10, 2018

Rudder lashing tiki 38

I am having a problem with my  rudder slipping off the step has anyone else had this problem? They are lashed on so they still work but are…

Started by Raymond O'Neill

6 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Noreen

Tiki 8m Build

We started another Tiki 8m in late Sept. Here are pics of the hulls in construction. We use vinylester resin, biaxial fiberglass and Diviny…

Started by boatsmith

21 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Ian R

Happy to be part of the Wharram Worldwide Community

Hello everyone!  Here's a freaky coincidence... I've been following Rory's Cookie adventures and site for a while; just as he sold his boat…

Started by Steve Burrage

0 Jul 30, 2018

Share your boat

Hi everybody, Long time a wharram sailor, I currently enjoy sailing with my windsurf (back to the roots :)) . Willing to sail again on bigg…

Started by FLorian

0 Jul 28, 2018

Tiki 38 Wood Mast assembly and construction

Hello guys, I´m about to assemble my wood mast and need some ideas and tips. I plan to glue along a 40mm plastic pipe to run the wires. Is…

Started by Giovani Frisene

0 Jul 24, 2018

A tiki 46, a Ariki 48 or Tehini???? Big deal

Hi, i’m 51, French and my focus is to build my own Wharram catamaran. Leaving in the Caribbean on a Nautitech 40, I just awoke up. What am…

Started by Haroraï

4 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Haroraï

Any Wharrams sailing on the Chesapeake

I've got a few days off and I am looking for an opportunity to poke around on a Wharram, having just purchased a Tiki 26... Drop me a line.…

Started by michael k

0 Jul 13, 2018

Beam lashings

Hey so far so good it's really time to decide on the lashings I have some 3/16 sta-set Black double braid polyester. It seems kind of skinn…

Started by john james

5 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Brad Ingram

Andy Smith boats

I own a 2005 38’ (Andy Smith) Tiki which seems to have a lot of rot issues for such s young boat, this latest issue is the rear mast rotti…

Started by Rob Daigle

6 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Rob Daigle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service