Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Bertrand FERCOT's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Scott Yes for a parallel rig you have to calculate where to put the mast as fo…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Jan 1, 2016 to Wharram cats rigged with one free junk rig on each hull

9 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

"Hello Hector I'm happy to know Tom and Susi are in Argentina. Give them the good day…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Feb 24, 2011 to Wharram with two masts on each hull, schooner configuration

9 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Hans Hammig

"Hello Hans I think 2 masts on each hull only if the boat is very big. According my o…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Feb 22, 2011 to Wharram with two masts on each hull, schooner configuration

9 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Hans Hammig

"Hi Damon, no I've not so much experiences with the junk rig. I'm only very curious a…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Dec 6, 2010 to Wharram cats rigged with one free junk rig on each hull

9 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

"Hi Damon Yes, you can test this dual junk rig on a Tahiti Seafarer. So you'll have…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Dec 4, 2010 to Wharram cats rigged with one free junk rig on each hull

9 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

"Hi Rudolf I sailedl only one time Apatiki for her first sailing test. The wind was…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Jan 21, 2010 to Wharram cats rigged with one free junk rig on each hull

9 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

"Just a little mistake, our meeting with the Tangaroa "AORAI" was at the end of last…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Jul 27, 2009 to Wharram cats rigged with one free junk rig on each hull

9 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

"No, it is not the China Moon of Peter and Annie Hill. This cata"PUFF" has been desig…"

Bertrand FERCOT replied Oct 14, 2008 to the pic.

2 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service