Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

I have a Tiki 46 I would be willing to sell. It needs work, but the aluminum masts, rigging, sails heads, beams, and hulls are in good shape.  The windshield, patio decking, and starboard rudder need repair. Needs two outboard motors. 

Kittywake. It's in Pensacola. See our page on Wharram builders. Built in 2005 -7and sailed several years in the Keys, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Mexico.

Views: 4604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeff , any photos , mods , price etc ......

Sorry I mean recent photos.....

I will try to get photos, but it is 30 miles away. The Deckpod is about 6 inches taller than in the plans. The Deckpod and cockpit are about 12 ft wide instead of ?10 ft in the plans. The engine mounts are beefed up and carried 200 pound outboards. The tillers, gaffs, and bowsprit are thicker than in the plans. The bowsprit is a little longer than in the plans. The boarding ramp is divided in half to make it easier to raise.  I am still working on the price.

Ok can you get back to me please.....Thanks Mark

...if the price is interesting... let me know...

I would be interested when you have some pics and what you want for her 

Im in Florida so when your ready ill come take a look

Thanks

Darren

Friend request sent. I'm looking for a Tiki 46. Would love to negotiate terms.

Same, just made this account because I am interested in a Tiki 46!

Hey Jeff, 

also very interested in your tiki 46, I’m located in FL and have been looking for a wharram, don’t mind a project.  Please contact me 302-727-2673

Regards,

Rich

I followed your build on this site originally and wondered what happened to your family and the boat. I have two questions one where can I find reports of your adventures and the other may I also see pictures of the boat in her current condition.
I don't remember the dates but when you were in Titusville Florida I met you and your wife on Peace VI.
Thank you.
Jim Nichols
jamesnonie@yahoo.com

I don't know what happened to my reply that had the price, but I gave a price of $28,000.  Also has water maker, auto pilot, propane oven and 2 heads with holding tanks. Hulls are made of merante which is much more rot resistant that okume or doug fir.

Hi Jeff,

I am interrested in buying the boat, would you please let me know if it is available. Any photos or documents by email gdelteil@laposte.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service