A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts
This boat was completed in Dec. 2008 and has been continually maintained and upgraded. This is one of the very nicest Tiki 30s ever built. It is currently offered at $75,000 US.
She will fit into a container or trailer. Delivery and assembly is available world wide
- Double and single berth in each hull with 4" foam cushions with Sunbrella covers.
- Starboard hull includes head and nav station with a storage area aft. Port hull includes the galley with a
top loading icebox aft.
-1400 watt inverter and 180 watt solar panel with controller.
- Bomar hatches and two opening Lewmar portlights in each hull for easy access and great ventilation. These all have screens as do the
- Cockpit is shaded by a rigid anodized aluminum tube bimini with the solar panel mounted on top.
- The cockpit is fully outfitted with 2" closed cell foam cushions with Sunbrella covers. Fuel, batteries, fenders,
lines, BBQ and propane all are stored beneath the cockpit seats.
- Built in beverage cooler located under one of the cockpit seats. Under the fwd athwartships seat is storage for the
boat hook, boat mop, fishing poles and spears.
- The forward deck is slatted teak and the aft deck includes two trampolines and a teak swim ladder.
- Stereo/CD/XM/Ipod and VHF and GPS chart plotter.
- New 2010 Yamaha 9.9 HP motor with electric start and power tilt. The motor lives under an insulated box in the center of the cockpit.
- This boat draws only 26" and the motor and rudders are protected when grounding.
- Sails are in excellent condition. The genoa is on a Harken roller furler and there is an asymmetrical spinnaker with a snuffer.
- The primary anchor is a 22 lb Rocna and there are two secondary Danforths.
- 14' rowing dinghy and several large fenders and a full complement of mooring and dock lines.
© 2023 Created by Budget Boater. Powered by