Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

This would appear to be the only forum left that focuses on Wharrm catamarans. Scott Brown no longer has his forum up and the Wharrams have let their forum go. Thanks Shane

Views: 1150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I mailed Kat and John about the magazines. At last, it's winter here, and I am looking for some inspiring stuff...

They replied that things are going slowly, but there's somebody who set up a web site (paid for five years), and he is scanning the magazines.  So things are under way. It's a voluntary effort, after all!

Great post! I think that choosing the right home builder is as important as choosing our home. This is really a good place to get solutions for building problems. This site is quite helpful for those builders. Thanks a lot for sharing!

You do understand that this is a site for BOAT builders, not HOUSE builders? Right? I think that you may be somewhat confused.

Though it may be difficult for a HOUSE builder to understand, Our "HOME built" BOATS are our HOMES.

henisrainm said:

Great post! I think that choosing the right home builder is as important as choosing our home. This is really a good place to get solutions for building problems. This site is quite helpful for those builders. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service