Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'tiki' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hydraulic plans

And now came the tanks began to toil hydraulic. Where to hold? which way to hold? will join the two? Will be 100 or 200 Lts? 50 on each sid…

Started by Rogerio Martin

8 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Rogerio Martin

rot! damn rot! Beam damn rot!

got the beams uncovered from their cellophane (hep me lord!) from the guy i got the tiki 21 from. As expected, one beam of the 3 rotted awa…

Started by clif high

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by clif high

just got new tiki home

uneventful, relatively, trailer journey from up north. Strange set of very quality hulls left more or less alone for over 10 years. No deck…

Started by clif high

1 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by kim whitmyre

pointers to source for solar panels

seeking pointers to sources for marine surface mountable solar panels. Thanks. Going to swap the torqueedo 2 from the umiak over to the tik…

Started by clif high

0 Jun 6, 2011

Tiki 21 plans (wtb) used....

Am negotiating to buy a tiki 21 in bad shape. Hulls only. And these are damaged. Need to get a set of plans to finish it out. Any used plan…

Started by clif high

5 May 30, 2011
Reply by clif high

Weigh of Tiki 30 hulls

Somebody knows how weigth of one T30 hull ?   I start my build today !!!!!!!!! :)   Maritime Pine Naval Plywood and red cedar...so beatiful…

0 May 11, 2011

Hours

Having acquired a crew pretty much as with all  crews (offers of pie and brew and loot), i now sit contemplating my ass in a sling as i am…

Started by clif high

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilson

Tiki 21 mast in Tiki 26

I'm doing a budget for tiki mast 26 and in Brazil only find aluminum tubes T6061 4 ". Can I use the tube 4 "? Has anyone done this? Opinion…

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Wanted to purchase a Pahi 42 to 50 footer, or Tiki of similar size

Hello all,i am interested in purchasing a Wharram ocean going cat, likely the Pahi 42 or larger. Problem is that i am on the west coast of…

Started by clif high

14 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by clif high

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service