Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a good Wharram Tikki 30" to 38" near South East Asia

Hi, I have been a fan of the Wharram Tikki design, for the past 2 years, and am ready to get 1 if in good condition and available in the re…

Started by Jeryl Sim

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Nigel Signal

Tiki 21 for sale- PRICE REDUCED!

Lying Islamorada, FL.   Call or email Dan.  305-664-0190 (no texts)  svforeveryoung@hotmail.com   Forever Young is for sale (formally Eleme…

Started by Danielle Price

0 Mar 20, 2016

Tiki 26 For Sale

I'm selling my nearly complete Tiki 26, currently in a shed near Atlanta. 90% complete. Includes: Both hulls cockpit forward, main and aft…

Started by Russell and Janet Puryear

0 Dec 2, 2015

Tiki 46 Peace IV now for sale

In my last post, I mentioned that Peace would be for sale this spring.  Well, now she is so if you are interested, please contact me right…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

13 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Rob Daigle

WHARRAM TIKI 38 HULLS (2) for sale

I have two lovely TIKI 38 hulls ready for that special sailing enthusist to complete the buildout and to set sail to their dreams. They are…

Started by Charles Powell

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Charles Powell

This time we are serious - Peace IV is for sale

Several times in the past couple of years, Nev and I have considered putting Peace IV up for sale and once we actually did put her on the m…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

12 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Narai Mk4 for sale - North Queensland, Australia

Narai Mk4, 12.5 metres x 7.3. Launched 2000. Honda 30 aux. Recent hull paint, deck almost done. Tiki rig, lashed beams per JWD plans. Sails…

Started by Neville Saunders

6 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Bruce Williams

Tiki 21 for sale in Crete

I have a very nice tiki 21 for sale in heraklion crete Greece , with trailer and aluminium mast. 

Started by ARIS VASILOGIANNAKIS

0 Jul 28, 2013

TIKI 46 FOR SALE IN GRENADA

Hello everyone: We decided to sell the most beautifull boat we´ve ever seen. We are going back to land. Hopefully for a couple of years, no…

Started by Agustina Comedi

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Agustina Comedi

any info about wharram for sale in BC?

Does anyone have any info on the wharram (looks like maybe a tiki) 28footer for sale in BC Canada? A link provided will take you to a prett…

Started by clif high

6 May 1, 2011
Reply by clif high

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service