Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'pahi' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pahi 31' launched end 2013

We sell our Pahi 31' (unfortunately, we don't find time to cruise) She was launched in november 2013. Except two crossbeam that have to bee…

Started by guerin

16 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Archie

Still looking-- smaller tiki or pahi or traditional design

I've had my eye out for a while-- missed out on Randall's T26 but have finally convinced the family we could pony up the cash for a small w…

Started by michael k

1 Dec 24, 2020
Reply by Max Kern

Pahi 42 for sale "BANANAS"

Dear Friends, I finished my sailingtime, so I sell my Pahi 42. She was build in 1981 to 1985 in Nederland.  Cames with original paper and b…

Started by Wolfgang Fürlinger

4 May 6, 2017
Reply by bruno legenne

LOOKING FOR PAHI 26 IN EUROPE

Ciao! I am looking for a Pahi 26 in Europe. I would like to buy... If somebody have some info please reply me here or write me: valerio_bru…

Started by Krishna of the Sea

3 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Krishna of the Sea

Looking for a Tiki 38 or Pahi 42

Hello good Wharram folk,  I'm just posting on the off chance someone somewhere might be about too, or know of ,one of the above boats comin…

Started by Anthony hunt

16 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Brett Parker

Pahi 42 "Monna Lisa" is for sale - Southern Spain

Hi, Nicola is selling his precious Pahi 42. Details: http://ufo2000.altervista.org/barcanicola/Barca_Nicola/Home.html He's struggling wit…

Started by Jordi

0 Aug 21, 2013

WIKIPEDIA PICTURES

Hi! I am looking for pictures for wikipedia articles on the Wharram Designs. One photo each for Pahi, Tiki and Narai/Classics. I am looking…

Started by stella

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by stella

1980 catalog

I have posted some photos of 1980 catalog. The Pahi 42  Captain Cook was the newest addition to the fleet and stitch-n-glue was not yet ava…

Started by Galway Bay

14 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Alex

Hours

Having acquired a crew pretty much as with all  crews (offers of pie and brew and loot), i now sit contemplating my ass in a sling as i am…

Started by clif high

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilson

Wanted to purchase a Pahi 42 to 50 footer, or Tiki of similar size

Hello all,i am interested in purchasing a Wharram ocean going cat, likely the Pahi 42 or larger. Problem is that i am on the west coast of…

Started by clif high

14 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by clif high

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service