Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'Wharram' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trailering a Tiki 26: proper weight distribution?

Trailering my new (to me) Tiki 26 home last weekend behind my 1999 Jeep Cherokee, I could not go over 52 mph without inducing side-to-side…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

14 Jun 22, 2021
Reply by guillaume

TIKI 30/38 SAILS - ANY USED FOR SALE?

Given the uncertainly of the current situation around the pandemic, ordering a brand new set of sails does not feel as a wise move right no…

Started by Alex Yakovlev

1 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Richard Cosburn

Voyage of the Ika Roa book

I have copies of my book for sale - Voyage of the Ika Roa. This travel memoir tells how we built Ika Roa in England back in the 1980s and s…

Started by Heather Whelan

0 Oct 11, 2020

Voyage of the Ika Roa book

BOOKS FOR SALE - Now that postage is getting (almost) back to normal again after the covid-19 lockdown, you might want to read my book Voya…

0 Jun 28, 2020

Pahi 31 French Papers to give away

Dear all! I am giving away "Stella del mare", amateur build 1984. It's a beloved Pahi 31 - or rather it's plans (scan and copies are left)…

Started by stella

9 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by stella

Books for sale

I have copies of my book Voyage of the Ika Roa still available from my publisher's website BigWords-Books  http://bigwords-books.com/produc

0 May 1, 2019

Voyage of the Ika Roa books for sale

I recently published this book.  It is a travel memoir about building a Narai Mk IV in Nottingham (UK) and sailing her to New Zealand.  Co…

0 Sep 16, 2018

NEW ITALIAN WHARRAM CATAMARANS CLUB, Asso.W.I.V.V. "Wharram Italia - Vele Vagabonde", JOIN US !!!

Good evening friends, we have just founded the Association "Wharram Italia - Wandering Sails" and we are happy to present you the official…

Started by Krishna of the Sea

0 Jan 11, 2017

Tiki 30 for sale in Australia

I have for sale my beloved Tiki "TAKITIMU" Built in 2008 as per plan She is Australian registered and ready for go cruising ASAP Advertise…

Started by John Nicolson

5 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Budget Boater

Looking for a good Wharram Tikki 30" to 38" near South East Asia

Hi, I have been a fan of the Wharram Tikki design, for the past 2 years, and am ready to get 1 if in good condition and available in the re…

Started by Jeryl Sim

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Nigel Signal

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service