Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'Tiki' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traveller arrangements Tiki 21

In planning out the rigging on my Tiki 21, I'm lacking detail on how to rig the traveller. I'd be interested in how others have arranged th…

Started by Ian Bamsey

4 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by kim whitmyre

Tiki 21 "Tiki Puru" for sale in Christchurch New Zealand

For sale is my Tiki 21 named 'Tiki Puru' from plans no 591 The boat is located in Waipara New Zealand, 60km North of Christchurch.  Year Ap…

Started by Andrew Hughes-Games

2 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Andrew Hughes-Games

Mast and Rudders

My new boat Tiki 21 "Gratitude" is currently enjoying the winter comforts of a nice dry barn on Dartmoor. The hulls are being prepared for…

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Penn D

jib furler for Tiki 46

After 50,000 miles, our old roller furler was getting tired, so we have just replaced it with a brand new ProFurl and like it very much bet…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Hull Cross Sections

I'm going to make a set of hull stands for my Tiki 21. I will use them first on a flat bed trailer and then as stands in a workshop for mai…

Started by Ian Bamsey

5 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Tiki 38 lower hulls for free

Giving away for free one almost finished Tiki 38 lower hull plus backbone and bulkheads for the second hull. Sadly we have to stop our buil…

Started by Klaus Pedersen

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Raf

Dolphin striker

I am in the process of rigging my Tiki 21 for the first time. I can not figure from the plans how the dolphin striker should be attatched.…

Started by Terje Sundboe

14 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Not enough space for the blocks

After my first assembly, it looks like it is not enough space between the beam and deck for the 20 mm socket. Would it be ok to just sand…

Started by Terje Sundboe

9 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Tiki 26 Bunk Cushions

I've got a pair of bunk cushions from a Tiki 26 to dispose of, any (half) reasonable offer accepted. They are in good condition, profession…

Started by Robert Hughes

0 Jan 8, 2013

Tiki 46 Building Plans #38 (unused) for sale

Hi everyone, If you've been planning on purchasing Tiki 46 plans, here's your chance to start off the build with some savings. These plans…

Started by Bob Bois

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Bob Bois

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service